WTA : Recomendations

zroxyz

Jun 11, 2009
Hey guys..I would like to ask some advice from the pros about my new car that was passed on to me by my dad..

Car Details = Bmw 320 E21

Its the classic one..I thought of remodeling the car into vip style..but i have no idea or contact to start with it..currently the car have some stering problem. Besides that i would like to take any iece of advice on modifing my car ..Please help me ..I will update the cars pics ASAp

zroxyz

Jun 11, 2009
Yes bro....2 door...tomorrow i will upload the picture of the car ......2 door 4 seater car...

zroxyz

Jun 11, 2009
Please people help me in this >.<.....esspecially on the engine part......asking for advice whether shuld keep n use the stock engine n pimp it or replace a new engine

zroxyz

Jun 11, 2009
LOL.....Nissan GTR RB26
How much is the cost and any workshop for me to go to ??...just naming the engine probably wont help me here ahhaha xD

zroxyz

Jun 11, 2009
thats all de people cna help me =.=???..wat la ..i newbie come here for seek help lo from siifu sifu !

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lubricants
Brand: elf

Elf Molygraphite 15w50 engine oil 4 liter RM 75
Elf Molygraphite 15w50 engine oil 5 liter RM 91

Exclusive lubricant technology incorporates solid lubricants of graphite and molybdenum disulphite, ensures your engine stays clean and operates at max efficiency, resulting in longer engine life.

Elf Molygraphite 10w30 engine oil 3 liter RM 51
Elf Synthetic Pro 10w50 4 liter RM 161

Also available: Air feel ionizer RM128.00
(quickly and effectively: 30 seconds...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience