(WTA) R33 GTR and GTS front hood difference

grayfox

Sep 5, 2010
Kedah
I want to ask is there any difference between standard ECR33 front hood and BCNR33 front hood?
Im using GTR front grille with standard front bumpers and standard ECR33 front hood, the problem is the G alphabet cannot be seen from front view, only the TR can be seen clearly. I want to change my front hood to TOP SECRET front hood but worry that the same problem happened..:rofl::banghead:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
When you say hood you mean bonnet right? But you're only using the grill?

AFAIK all GTR panels are different from GTS-t and this is the case for the R34s as well.

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
The car series 1 or 2??Should not be a problem for Series 1 if putting GTR grill~ but bonnet will not nicely fit and you need change your headlamp as well fender.

grayfox

Sep 5, 2010
Kedah
Mine is year 93 suppose to be Zenki type (series 1) , yes im using GTR grille only, bcoz previously used nismo grille but stolen by F*** thief, then bought GTR grille from my fren..

Woah..need to change headlamp oso ka? but if i change to TOP SECRET bonnet, is the problem still the same? (cannot close properly)

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
The car series 1 or 2??Should not be a problem for Series 1 if putting GTR grill~ but bonnet will not nicely fit and you need change your headlamp as well fender.
Tom,

We're coming to visit you - whole Skyline community. Tumpang tidur in your bathtub ok

Mine is year 93 suppose to be Zenki type (series 1) , yes im using GTR grille only, bcoz previously used nismo grille but stolen by F*** thief, then bought GTR grille from my fren..

Woah..need to change headlamp oso ka? but if i change to TOP SECRET bonnet, is the problem still the same? (cannot close properly)
The original question is whether there is any difference between GTR and GTST bonnets. Answer is yes. Even S1 and S2 different sizes even. If you change Top Secret made for GTR then I think the answer should be obvious.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
owh ok...so i guess no chance for me to change to TS front bonnet...:dontknow::bawling:
That's not what I said. So long as it's made for a GTS-t then it's fine - doesn't matter Top Secret or Top Shop also can.

grayfox

Sep 5, 2010
Kedah
i know that..but its very difficult to find carbon fibre bonnet top secret design for gts-t..is there any shop u can recommend? If Penang area that would be really helpful.. :)

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
i know that..but its very difficult to find carbon fibre bonnet top secret design for gts-t..is there any shop u can recommend? If Penang area that would be really helpful.. :)
Don't know bro. Aku orang Perlis :banghead:

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
hahaha ...Perlis?Ade mentarang~oishiii

Grayfox:
As far i know there is no carbon fiber TS bonnet for GTS even local maker. KL pun ilek~
You may opt it to GTS bonnet from other maker. If insist TS, then bring in 1 GTR TS carbon bonnet
from Japan.Can help you on that.

GTS33 series 1 with GTR grill, looks fit nicely...maybe you need adjust your bonnet hook?

PIMPIN:
Saya berbesar hati menyambut saudara2 semua~ keke...when??TAS??If during that event...got 6ppls occupy my house,2 ppl at nearby hotel....err still got room....dapur~4 ppl can sumbat~hehe...but it`s winter....scare you all become white bear~heee.

Last edited:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
PIMPIN:
Saya berbesar hati menyambut saudara2 semua~ keke...when??TAS??If during that event...got 6ppls occupy my house,2 ppl at nearby hotel....err still got room....dapur~4 ppl can sumbat~hehe...but it`s winter....scare you all become white bear~heee.
Not so soon bro.. Kena plan betul2 dulu.. :wavey:

grayfox

Sep 5, 2010
Kedah
hmmm...pyh gak tu...i think if use GTR front bumper with GTR front grille should be not problem, im using standard front bumper kawen ngan C west front bumper..maybe i should take a picture and show to u all..

Loki

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
whatadrive.blogspot.com
My Series II R33 GTR. Notice it does not have the air ducts below the GTR front emblem.

The signal lights were moved from their foglight positions by the previous owner, in order to let the twin HKS SSQVs roar (they are located in driver's side foglight area). This is good, as I'm going to install a GReddy Oil Cooler tomorrow in the passenger side foglight area.

I repainted the front bumper and left the lower lip silver instead of the traditional black.

Oh and this is an old pic. I've changed my Series II Halogen Headlights to Series III Nissan Factory Xenon Headlights (just today) actually :).

This is how she looks like now ;)

Last edited:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
I'd still have them Nismo air ducts at the bumper la bro, like kaminari's.. somehow to me it looks incomplete (maybe it's just me lah :biggrin:)..

Bila nak gi dyno? Nak ikot.. :burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi ,

I'm looking for good performance workshop in seremban, plz recommend if there's any, tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience