WTA: Owning a Evo VIII

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Nowadays also must have nice car to get nice Uni chicks......hhahhahahhahahah:rofl:
No need too nice car le. Those chicks who dig nice cars are basically gold digger, normal people like us can't really attract them anyway. If your ride is not the latest one and over 100k, better siam lo. So sad to see our younger generations becoming like that.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Apani? Why is everyone comparing whose balls is less shriveled? 87, 93, what is this la. You guys are barely out of your diapers. :rofl:

VR2Turbo - finding a younger person with more experience than you will be quite a find. Rare even. Cuz you so old! :vroam:

:biggrin:
Hahaha yeah, I've driven longer than both their age! :biggrin: :driver:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Nah i rather buy an EVO VIII XD ! Is there any 5 speeder EVO VIII in local ? I know RS came with 5 speeders, GSR and MR come with 6 speeders.
...!
I think just RS or 8 changed with 5 speeder from 7 (usually due to broken 6 speeder already).

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
probably rich dude, that is why can do clubbing and bitches....(lucky bastard)

or

he is maxing out his credit card ever month.....(soon to be poor bastard?)

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
No need too nice car le. Those chicks who dig nice cars are basically gold digger, normal people like us can't really attract them anyway. If your ride is not the latest one and over 100k, better siam lo. So sad to see our younger generations becoming like that.
these gold digger didnt know that one day, they will become old and wont be attractive....Ppl will also siam when they see the gold diggers coming...

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
probably rich dude, that is why can do clubbing and bitches....(lucky bastard)

or

he is maxing out his credit card ever month.....(soon to be poor bastard?)
He always owe bank money, if we are talking about my uni friend that changed 5 sets of wheels for his vios. Now i heard he is doing MLM as part time to cover the debt. But MLM will lead to more debt -_- cause you have to buy the products to sell.

these gold digger didnt know that one day, they will become old and wont be attractive....Ppl will also siam when they see the gold diggers coming...
Unless that is a MILF gold digger :biggrin: different story then.

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
I think just RS or 8 changed with 5 speeder from 7 (usually due to broken 6 speeder already).
I thought 5 speeder from VII is actually weaker than VIII 6 speeder ? While IX suppose to be the ultimate CT9A, many has complaint it has a week gearbox.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I thought 5 speeder from VII is actually weaker than VIII 6 speeder ? While IX suppose to be the ultimate CT9A, many has complaint it has a week gearbox.
Most that I read it's the other way around, the 5 speeder from VII is the strongest to accommodate high power, so those who had blown their 6 speeders then change to the 5 speeder.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
He always owe bank money, if we are talking about my uni friend that changed 5 sets of wheels for his vios. Now i heard he is doing MLM as part time to cover the debt. But MLM will lead to more debt -_- cause you have to buy the products to sell.

Unless that is a MILF gold digger :biggrin: different story then.
Fuh! from nice young chicks to MILF even......hhahahhahahhaha:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Damn no wonder you are still in UNI. Enjoy your Uni life bro, uni life is about chicks ! cars come later. Nowadays the uni chicks really know how to dress up, my job requires to travel to Taylor's Lake Side campus frequently, damn envy the boys now, the chicks around them are so trendy to look at. My uni days, most of girls balut themselves 99. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Still got 1 more year left in uni, haha. Chicks in my uni is not like chicks in KL uni. Most are conservative and there is dress code in my uni too. Most of the time, I just go back and forth to classes. When I'm not at class, I'll just read about car stuffs in hostel. No car guys around me to talk to.

Hahaha yeah, I've driven longer than both their age! :biggrin: :driver:
All these while I thought you are in your 30s since you are always talking about Evo IX. :biggrin:

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
i really thought most of u guys were in your 40-50's... you too renesis

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Fuh! from nice young chicks to MILF even......hhahahhahahhaha:rofl:
Hehehehe guys topic, if it isn't cars, it will be girls ... MILF included :rofl:

Still got 1 more year left in uni, haha. Chicks in my uni is not like chicks in KL uni. Most are conservative and there is dress code in my uni too. Most of the time, I just go back and forth to classes. When I'm not at class, I'll just read about car stuffs in hostel. No car guys around me to talk to.
Where you at now ?