WTA- EG9(A) YR95, No AP Doc, 32k worth to buy?

DREAM

Known Member
May 27, 2004
taiko taiko..

need ur advise, a fren of mine(not close fren), he wanted 2 let go his EG9(he is the 4th owner), No AP doc, it's a sabah registered car, 95/95(as been told, not recond, bought new), registration card is a 'salinan', showing reg in yr95, manu in yr95. I think it should consider as bought brand new tat time rite? Btw, the car is totally stock Std w/o sunroof..

the worries...
1. Does the car have ap? even it is bought brand new tat time.
2. Can I get loan with the car?
3. Worth to buy if the car condition is ok?
4. Any others things to take note/check when buying this car?

b4 I decide & send the car to JPJ inspection, hope taiko taiko here would able 2 light me up... b4 buying a problem car..

Thanks a million..

Last edited:

DREAM

Known Member
May 27, 2004
No wan here...?!? Any advise.. need 2 decide soon...

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
faisal, DREAM, anyway this car 12 yrs old, cannot loan anymore.

if u r interested can pm me, eg9 auto 92/93 champion white, all ori, acc free,... got AP,... car location in johore

juz curious,... why the 95 eg no AP??? lost kah??? or illegally brought in? hmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
bro dream,...

u hv pm,...

sorry typo error inside,... i always get confused between eg6 and eg9, haha coz i had a eh4 only previously, no eg experience.

patpaty

500 RPM
Jul 21, 2004
subang jaya,usj
i think all import car at tat time should have ap right?? it cant "no" but lost can la..if lost u still can get a certified copy fr. kastam..if no, i think its illegally bringing in la..

32k 4 a ori eg9 95..is a resonable price la 4 me..not cheap price..haha if 28k n good cont.. dont think 2 much lo..sapu la..apa lagi..

budin99

Known Member
Mar 19, 2006
back tu 2006, I'm dealing with one EK3. Owner bought cash from used car. Didn't take the AP. so, when I'm looking for loan, all bank asking for AP. No AP no loan. Since the owner can't get the AP, deal broke.

So, I think AP is a must. very important as "surat beranak" to prove where you're born ekekek.

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
back tu 2006, I'm dealing with one EK3. Owner bought cash from used car. Didn't take the AP. so, when I'm looking for loan, all bank asking for AP. No AP no loan. Since the owner can't get the AP, deal broke.

So, I think AP is a must. very important as "surat beranak" to prove where you're born ekekek.
haha,... if no birth cert, will need the king/emperor seal ooooooo,...
i found out that certain cars dun hv ap, coz embassy use, then they sell,... and make money,... but i dun think embassy use EG kuaaaaaaaa

but they got other documents such as custom form, embassy form,... etc,...

eghadi

Jul 25, 2006
:driver: i got this story about ap,bank vs me.want to buy eg9 frm fren,got reg card but no ap,was lost frm the previous2 bank,actually im the 5th owner,the last owner use gov bank some more,so i apply bank loan,give them everything they want,copy of slip gaji,ic,penjamin,reg card,first bank said ok no prob,wait for 3 days,me happy dream come true,the next bank cal me n said got prob coz no ap,so i said why must have ap?so the bank pun balas,coz we bank dont know if the car seludup frm japan,so bank reject my application,and i insist to jumpa the officer in charge,and also the same thing they talk,then my turn to talk,i said,how com the previous bank can gave loan to the previous2 owner,also if u said it might kereta seludup,how many yrs this car in malaysia,also got register frm jpj,u know the plat no jpj reg,so u said jpj tipu la,how the bank go to jpj renew the roadtax if got no data about the car in jpj,how?i ask them...so i said more about the,if the car not reg yet mybe la seludup got to bagi ap to prove it reg masuk malaysia,but this car suda lama jalan d malaysia,if betul seludup suda kes polis lo.just think of it.bank pun diam,later i gave them copy ap frm kastam and cop.biasa selepas beberapa thn doc yang suda lama akan d lupuskan,lucky if got.loan pun approved,that the story,so for those having trouble wif bank u know wat to do,and bank shuold take not about this ap matter,always terjadi.:banghead:

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
fobs,

even embassy cars have AP that's why they have to pay duties when selling the car to malaysians. All imported CBU cars must have AP... if not suspected seludup

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
fobs,

even embassy cars have AP that's why they have to pay duties when selling the car to malaysians. All imported CBU cars must have AP... if not suspected seludup
oh, okay,... that piece of form is the ap,... the form where got custom chop lah,... nilai this and that,... importer name, etc,...

mine (not embassy) got two forms

mohd's (embassy) got one form only,... but got attachment of tis and that when the embassy sell the car,...

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
yup just like mine... embassy car... even got a letter saying that the embassy guy is disposing off his car to a non-priviledged citizen... demn felt like second class ppl

suduRed

Known Member
Sep 27, 2005
Bdr.Sri.Dmsara
:driver: i got this story about ap,bank vs me.want to buy eg9 frm fren,got reg card but no ap,was lost frm the previous2 bank,actually im the 5th owner,the last owner use gov bank some more,so i apply bank loan,give them everything they want,copy of slip gaji,ic,penjamin,reg card,first bank said ok no prob,wait for 3 days,me happy dream come true,the next bank cal me n said got prob coz no ap,so i said why must have ap?so the bank pun balas,coz we bank dont know if the car seludup frm japan,so bank reject my application,and i insist to jumpa the officer in charge,and also the same thing they talk,then my turn to talk,i said,how com the previous bank can gave loan to the previous2 owner,also if u said it might kereta seludup,how many yrs this car in malaysia,also got register frm jpj,u know the plat no jpj reg,so u said jpj tipu la,how the bank go to jpj renew the roadtax if got no data about the car in jpj,how?i ask them...so i said more about the,if the car not reg yet mybe la seludup got to bagi ap to prove it reg masuk malaysia,but this car suda lama jalan d malaysia,if betul seludup suda kes polis lo.just think of it.bank pun diam,later i gave them copy ap frm kastam and cop.biasa selepas beberapa thn doc yang suda lama akan d lupuskan,lucky if got.loan pun approved,that the story,so for those having trouble wif bank u know wat to do,and bank shuold take not about this ap matter,always terjadi.:banghead:
same goes to my eg6 story laa...when i bought it last time

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

wan to ask for zth member.
I have wira 1.5 carb(already p&p,extractor&full piping,air filter).this week need to change the clutch set.Paraut or exedy.
dilemma wan to change with 1.6 or 1.8 -for pickup.
sapa2 yg pernah tukar,I need some suggestion.
1. 1.6 clutch with 1.5 f/wheel-need to mod (skim how kg?)
2. 1.6 clutch with 1.6 f/w (skim how kg?)
3. 1.8 wira clutch with 1.8 f/w-supertouring (skim how kg?)
4. Difference weight 1.5,1.6 and 1.8 f/wheel?
above item can fit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience