(wta) can women have orgasm with out sex or massturbation

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
wei can women have orgasm without sex or massturbation........aiyo that day got big debate between my buddies and their chicks during one of my buddies house warming parties...... i also just wondering only la so any sex expert kind enough to answer ..............any body experience this before ...............

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Can you cum without masturbating or having sex?

A normal healthy person(guy or gal) don't just have orgasm out of the blue or when she wants it. Its due to stimulating at the 'vital parts' that causes a sensation that leads to orgasm. However, if the person(guy or gal) having some kinda sickness or syndrome that makes them orgasm without stimulation, then its a different story altogether.

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Normally, a person doesn't achieve orgasm unless stimulated, either physically or emotionally. More often than not, it is the physical stimulation that causes an orgasm. Nonetheless, I wouldn't say it is impossible to achieve orgasm through imaginations and emotions. Depending on individuals, some people find some fantasies or sexual thoughts very provoking and thus leading them to orgasm. One very good example is the wet dream. We need not stimulate ourselves physically but we achieve orgasm simply when the dream reaches the climax where our body cannot stand it anymore and hence the orgasm.

Just my two cents. :)

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
unless the girl is from japan...basket dat day got watch this video...those girl orgasm by the beat of drums...kanine japanese siao dy

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
for girls can la ....
i remember some tv show , its at some part near their ankle there or so for some therapy ...
they put the massage pad thingy near their ankle and after that the women endup having an orgasm ...
i think the show was ripleys ...

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
for gals free shopping to buy anything they want for the whole day is consider orgasm better than having sex orgasm

ask any gal and u will know why

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
its called hyponosis ( dunno spelling correct not)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

I've found out that lots of people who like to race choose advan neova tyre . They said that this tyre perfome well in dry & wet conditon and also suitable to use in track .Is this true ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience