WTA - Any S2000 users????

Devilishah

Jun 11, 2009
Encomium...mine got hole also lately..i just bought a new soft top from states..will receive it next week.. will let u know of the condition..very cheap ooooo!!!! brand new..

encomium

Known Member
Nov 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Encomium...mine got hole also lately..i just bought a new soft top from states..will receive it next week.. will let u know of the condition..very cheap ooooo!!!! brand new..
nice! send me a PM on the details if you don't want to publicly state how much and from where you got it.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

so did you guys meet up?

encomium

Known Member
Nov 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hello poeple

my volk racing se37k rims (and tyres) are for sale, so just for the people subscribed to this thread, they're going for RM2800. i've advertised for RM2900 on the main marketplace board

Prometheus

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
asia.cnet.com
Just did alignment and balancing for the s2k today and thought i'd look into the forum.
They had a torque wrench so i tightened the wheels to 80lb.
Any meetups?

deathrasher

May 9, 2006
oh well... there is always something more important... sad tho, one less member to the S2K gang... All the best dude...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Edaran Tan Chong Motor Sdn Bhd (ETCM) has once again been recognized as a 'Nissan Champion Distributor' by its principal, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (Japan). The certificate signed by Mr. Hiroto Saikawa, Executive Vice President of Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. was an acknowledgment to ETCM for achieving 'excellent performance and demonstrating outstanding operational improvements' for 2010.

The certificate was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience