WTA - Any S2000 users????

encomium

Known Member
Nov 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
the goodridges have arrived and i have to say that the quality is outstanding as usual :) i even splashed out a little more for the red lines

Feb 17, 2007
Hiya,
I owned a turbo S2000 in UK and due to relocate to Singapore,but unfortunately SG will not allow import car more than 3 years old. As I am Malaysian with free AP to import, I intend to import my car back home with possible intention to sell provided its good offer.
Its 05 model with 33,000 miles,power 438bhp on the wheels or near 500 on the crank. I am long term member of S2k international UK forum and my forum name is Rambo1, U can search my car details there:) My car is genuine article and here re my spec;
Mase turbo installed 3 months ago and tuned by Mase in UK
750 injectors
AEM EMS
Stage III competition clutch
Ohlins three way adjustable coilovers
Dixcel uprated slotted disc and Z brake pads
3" Asuka dual Exhaust imported from US for turbo S2ooo
Asuka sport cats with option of decat
J' s racing front bumper with side skirts
Top secret dry carbon hood painted moon rock grey for stealth looks
AEM gauges
upgraded pioneer sound system with amplifier and upgraded speaker
Corner weight with perfect 50:50 balance

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
its one heck of a ride u have there rambo :driver:

i dont think u will have problems seling this. it has lots of goodies.

while I'm not sure the malaysian side u could transfer immediately after all the red tape is done, if i'm not mistaken, a friend of mine was not allowed to sell his ride from UK, he bought it here while working for many years, came back under the goverment 'incentive'.

apparently a time (?) period need to be lapsed before he could do so

>i could be wrong <

Feb 17, 2007
I can apply for free AP but not tax free, like other incentive to attract professional as I do not intend to work in Malaysia. So some of the rules may not apply to me. Do PM me if anyone is interested in my ride.

encomium

Known Member
Nov 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
your ride sounds like a beast rambo! i used to drive an e36 M3 while i was in the UK and had the pleasure of taking my car round the nurburgring a few times....awesome...

Feb 17, 2007
If there is enough owners in Malaysia and Singapore,u can invite Mase from US over to tune local S2000 provided u hav stand-alone EMS. There is some gains even for NA engine, Mase is very skilled in tuning S2000 and my previous supercharger he managed 378 on wheels for me:P

Prometheus

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
asia.cnet.com
There's a s2k Trackday being organized by SHC forum also... I dunno what happened to that.. I'm a newbie but would want to go.. Have only sat as passenger on track b4

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

U sure boh?
I think he will sell to you 160K plus..!

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
There's a s2k Trackday being organized by SHC forum also... I dunno what happened to that.. I'm a newbie but would want to go.. Have only sat as passenger on track b4
Ya bro.... come register for this track day. It is closed track day and limited to 60 cars only.. There will newbie session and seasoner session as well as open for all groups. Will be a well organize track day with FREE RED BULL and soft drinks! :)

Register before 21 March for early bird price.

At them moment registered are 8 FD2R, 2 DC5R only.. :driver:

encomium

Known Member
Nov 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

I think he will sell to you 160K plus..!
no lah...159999 only :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="250" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xOZNsSWcWDo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mazda is set to launch it's compact SUV, the all-new Mazda CX-5 compact crossover in 2012. It is the first SUV of its kind to feature the SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY engine technology. The SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY has one of the highest engine compression in history of 14.0:1. It is also one of the cleanest in the Mazda stable. Mazda has a new design theme, called the 'KODO - Soul...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience