Worst car park!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
another is at Pusat Perubatan University Malaya (PPUM) in PJ....
their basement car park is the worst!!......very tight corners....suddenly out of no where..there is a pillar in the middle.....wtf....u go there u will know.....like they build the car park without proper planning......

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
Really don't freaking understand why they wan to be high bumps? A low middle range bump is enough to stop a speeder inside a PARKING. God Damn It.
i do hate the sudden high bumps (if they need to install bumps in car park, at least the gradual ones)

But it has to do with the mentality of silly malaysian drivers esp those with semi 4x4 or the vitaras/kembaras. (i swear car park designers themselves must be these dudes who drive the above)

often then not esp an idiot at my condo; speedy flies inside car parks despite the humps (dunno what's the rush??)

Last edited:

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
someone really crazy,just get in d car and starting speeding ...rush get out from parking?think again...u still need stop for scan card/pay money at exit counter...why u need speeding...

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
my office, wisma uoa 1. very tiny parking spaces and the uneven slotted slope each time when u go up or down. steering will vibrate.

Dec 13, 2011
Petaling Jaya
Pelangi Astana underground parking. I went there at 0939 and went out at 0940 few days ago due to Houz depot not open yet. They charge me RM1 for that...

Btw, the parking poles are all spoiled. The person just use his hands to lift up the poles when I enter and come out...
Then he tell me Houz depot opens at 1045 after i paid... :stupid:

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
Try going to

1. Wisma Amoda (Opposite time square), probably you will be crying you way out. Ultra tight ramps & if you go lower, they have this steel ramps in place of a car park lot (supposed for 2 tier parking within the lot) place at a certain degree. Damn hard to park & if your car is lowered, will definately lose your bumper, not only lips but bumper as well

2. Park Royal Service Suite at Jalan Nagasari. The damn design of their car park are so bad that, make sure you remember how you drove into the lot, else you can't get out (blocked by columns). The driveway turning to ramps are so tight that anything bigger than mid size sedan will have to watch out. Either you will scrape your bumber or your side.

3. Dataran 32, PJ - Overall are ok but it's f***king leaking every where. Parked my car there & end up with white spots all over

-Sonic-

Known Member
Aug 4, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
empire shopping gallery..... there is one exit.... 60 degrees incline...
niamah..... u main math meh? do a perfect 60 degrees triangle...

just after putting in ticket to the exit gantry, turn right and u see this 60 incline climb..
crab walk also sangkut..

no choice have to call the guard, ask all the other customer to reverse away...
i come back in thru the exit and find another exit to escape...

damn malu beb...
ur car too low already .... :biggrin: , there`s another exit out of empire , near the empty goverment building

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Try going to

1. Wisma Amoda (Opposite time square), probably you will be crying you way out. Ultra tight ramps & if you go lower, they have this steel ramps in place of a car park lot (supposed for 2 tier parking within the lot) place at a certain degree. Damn hard to park & if your car is lowered, will definately lose your bumper, not only lips but bumper as well

2. Park Royal Service Suite at Jalan Nagasari. The damn design of their car park are so bad that, make sure you remember how you drove into the lot, else you can't get out (blocked by columns). The driveway turning to ramps are so tight that anything bigger than mid size sedan will have to watch out. Either you will scrape your bumber or your side.

3. Dataran 32, PJ - Overall are ok but it's f***king leaking every where. Parked my car there & end up with white spots all over

ya ya i remembered the stupid amoda basement parking..i used to play with the remote haha.....if the remote jam jialat.....:rofl:

Rahman77R

Known Member
Oct 16, 2011
Petaling Jaya
S.wang, Lowyat plaza, imbi plaza, all the parkings around that area basically quite crazy ass for lowered cars. Only the outdoor carpark ok but i dont think u wanna leave your precious car the right?

I recently went to gardens midvalley and was surprised by the car park (i hardly go to midvalley) cause its smooth and lowered car friendly. The multistory carpark of midvalley sux though. Any car with a long front sure mati kau kau wan. :banghead:
Gardens premier car-park is car friendly, find it more spacious and easier to exit. Even if I were to go to Midvalley I would still park at Gardens Premier car-park.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Hot Car Of The Day For Sale is a citrussy fresh Evo 7 concentrate. Though it isn't packed till the brim with the whole shopping list, it makes up for proper show and go with highlights being Voltex bits, carbon lid, Unichip, Ogura Clutch, Greddy boost gadgets...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience