Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
nicely done..

Can't believe that GTR won.. but its not a bad car at all.. :biggrin:

Lotus loss.. what a shame.. :embarassed:

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
gtr launch was dam good!!! it was in control till the end!! dam its a pure Japaness super car!!

Havok_KiD

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
hahaha Xtremelo... GTR is the worlds best... japs are always japs..they think ahead of others

TopRpm

Known Member
Sep 13, 2007
hahaha Xtremelo... GTR is the worlds best... japs are always japs..they think ahead of others
haha..where r those Ferrari 458 Italia, Audi R8GT n Porsche GT3-RS..wayyyy behind!!!!!:thefinger:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
nicely done..

Can't believe that GTR won.. but its not a bad car at all.. :biggrin:

Lotus loss.. what a shame.. :embarassed:
Hehe I've actually predicted the top 3 will be like that before I played the clip.
The Lotus has the smallest engine least powerful engine.
The race should've included the Gallardo LP560-4.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
i think 1 of the reason GTR won becoz it has AWD.. and the track is not actually tarmac.. it's more like a cement..

to win on this track, the car has to have lots of traction.. like the GTR of coz..

if the track was longer, the Ferrari would win.. look at the speed when they cross the finish line

:biggrin:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
i think 1 of the reason GTR won becoz it has AWD.. and the track is not actually tarmac.. it's more like a cement..

to win on this track, the car has to have lots of traction.. like the GTR of coz..

if the track was longer, the Ferrari would win.. look at the speed when they cross the finish line

dollar to performance ratio. GTR win by a mile. puts the itallian stallions to shame. but of course the itallians know how to make their cars look the part.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
the ferarri was gaining speed at the end of the quarter, give it more road and it will beat the gtr. one have to remember, with turbochargers, the longer u push it, the more power will drop. in an na, it will keep on pushing, long pull on the top end is its game imo.

iam into the acceleration rush btw, a GTR for me please..

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
the ferarri was gaining speed at the end of the quarter, give it more road and it will beat the gtr. one have to remember, with turbochargers, the longer u push it, the more power will drop. in an na, it will keep on pushing, long pull on the top end is its game imo.

iam into the acceleration rush btw, a GTR for me please..
count me in too for a GTR the surge of G provided by turbochargers is just awesome!!! :adore:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Not just the AWD but also all the technological gizmos built-in the car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

I'm driving the Saga BLM (A) 2010. Currently suffering powerless braking problem. Let me elaborate more on this matter.

When new car the brake feels ok but not really too good. After bout 9months feeling that the ORI pad cannot stand for high heat so decided change to Bendix Titanium. After change to Bendix Titanium, cool brake feel nothing while pedal have been fully pressed. For the Bendix Titanium i believe it can withstand for higher temp but too bad its fail me too...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience