Works Ministry wants RM30bil

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Source: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/3/31/nation/13828026&sec=nation
KUALA LUMPUR: The Works Ministry has sought RM30bil to carry out 692 development and infrastructure projects under the Ninth Malaysia Plan, its minister Datuk Seri S. Samy Vellu said.

He said the request included RM19.67bil for 296 projects approved under the Eighth Malaysia Plan that would be continued under the new plan.

Samy Vellu said priority would be given to complete projects started under the Eighth Plan, except for large projects, which would be carried out in stages.

He said the Economic Planning Unit had approved 145 projects valued at RM8.75bil although 180 projects were proposed by the various states in the peninsula, while all 79 projects valued at RM3.66bil for Sabah and Sarawak were approved.

Samy Vellu said the ministry approved 14 road projects valued at RM2.53bil proposed by the Malaysian Highway Authority ,and RM1.47bil for construction of buildings, housing and jetties and the purchase of computers.
Somehow, I feel uncomfortable just reading this. Why don't we just start FedEx-ing our wallets to dear Samy Vellu's house.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
And what do we get in return?

1. Pot holes-ridden roads
2. Uneven roads
3. Accident-proned bents
4. Annoying contractor digging up the roads
5. Cracks on elevated highways

Sorry Semi, it's time for u to go... enough is enough already!

Just retire la... like all your old friends le!

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
It is their is given right, look at the highway ON sri petaling, KL/seremban highway; even with protest they cannot stop as it has been "APPROVED LONG" ago.

Havent u guys wondered WHO builts or has the RIGHTS & BEEN AWARDED to built these highways. (open tender? rights ....it has never happened)

Last edited:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
4.4 billion is child's play compared to other shit that goes down in Bolehland...like this one.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
acbc said:
And what do we get in return?

1. Pot holes-ridden roads
2. Uneven roads
3. Accident-proned bents
4. Annoying contractor digging up the roads
5. Cracks on elevated highways

Sorry Semi, it's time for u to go... enough is enough already!

Just retire la... like all your old friends le!
cannot wor, the fucking G still haven't honour him with "Tun" title so that when he retire all his shit cannot be dig out n it should be remaine buried for the next generation until he is no longer around. Malaysia Boleh!
:angry_smile:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
BlackHowling,
Well, yeah. It's been like that since this country is called Malaysia, isn't it?

Maybe this country should be blown off the face of the planet and restarted again.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
TRD16v: Semi Value PYT la! mahai!

Semi Value: itu bukan salah saya, itu salah engineer and lain lain orang

:biggrin:

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
which makes me wonder why they use the same engineers if it's always their fault. malaysia no good engineers ah? i'm sure that if they didn't take anything away from these blokes, they would miraculously transform into decent engineers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i am now driving a 4G93p engine,
matspeed cams 272 both intake and exhaust,
mivec throttle , and bla bla bla

any BIG BROTHERS out there can give me advice, what piggyback , management should i install......
of course with a good price as in FUNCTION+GOOD PRICE... and worth buying...

of course emanage ultimate is much more expensive compared to the blue thing... is it worth the money ?

at the end of the day ,... where would be the best place to do it (install + tune+future...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience