Work At Home (part/full Time Needed)

Hiring Now

Work At Home (part/full Time Needed)

june yap

May 3, 2007
OMG! Sorry to say that! Someone like me trying to help people to get what they want in their life! And someone never know nothing about what we are doing now, trying to give excuses! We have more than 50 millions satisfied customers (which that amount of people is more than zth) and we did 3.1 billion US dollars last year which is like microsoft and we are public listed in NYSE!
WE are only looking for serious people. Excuses wont lead you to anywhere! Just pm me your full name , contact number , and location and we will contact you. ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE WHO CARES FOR THEIR FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

drag_addict

May 5, 2006
kinda interested here as well..:itsme:
pls PM me necessary details k..
tq..

xiaomao

Mar 30, 2007
please pm me also

handsome_cow

Oct 25, 2006
what kind of job is this may i ask june?
im interested here
can u PM me with the details?
of mabbe a summary of hw this job functions?

GT_AUTO

Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
with so many pm,is there anybody actually start doing it yet???what kind
of job is it?i'm so damn curious leh.makes me keep thinking about it.

there is one fella called me yesterday..regarding this 'Work at Home' job and asked me go for an interview by next monday.

well, i will go there for an interview to further understand wat is this actually about. i will post here after i go for tat interview...its at Wisma MPL, Jln Raja Chulan.:idea:

drag_addict

May 5, 2006
there is one fella called me yesterday..regarding this 'Work at Home' job and asked me go for an interview by next monday.

well, i will go there for an interview to further understand wat is this actually about. i will post here after i go for tat interview...its at Wisma MPL, Jln Raja Chulan.:idea:
do share wif us what its all about bro..

how to check these four engine?apart from body code cd9a and ce9a wat is the other way?ecu code?and also the turbine td05?as the sticky thread made by the sifu,it was mentioned tat evo 3 is 16g td05 turbine and the measurement is different.apartt from measuring,wat else can i do?