With or Without 99 EK Foglights

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Originally posted by Hikaru+Nov 8 2004, 19:45 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hikaru @ Nov 8 2004, 19:45 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GRexer@Nov 8 2004, 14:01
I think that Hikaru would most probably go for the original mugen lip instead :P

Noticed that he's VERY JDM spec, like it :)
cough...cough....um if I have saved up the money and got the chance to get the original then I will most probably go for the original.

I hate GT wing, altezza and big stickers. There's a path of each car owner and the path of mine is JDM look....
[/b][/quote]
i oso wanna save more money for ori lips...ehehehhee :lol:

hikaru, why u hate GT wings..???
i like it ler..but only like those BTCC 1.... :lol:

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Originally posted by JINEIL2EN@Nov 8 2004, 21:16
i oso wanna save more money for ori lips...ehehehhee :lol:

hikaru, why u hate GT wings..???
i like it ler..but only like those BTCC 1.... :lol:
You meant this

this

and this

or this

or

and

yucks...

avantasia

4,000 RPM
Sep 27, 2004
TeAM C.R.D KL
Visit site
hehh hehh hehhh....GT wings ????? not nice laaaarrrrrr....the ori mugen lips cost around RM600 to 750..for a new 1.....need to order 1st from honda dealer in K.L....

SHAWN dun forget the sunroof ya....u dun like aaaaaa? very nice laaa on u'r EK....do u have same meter like u'rs at u'r place? or EK4 white meter....

kynizam04

Known Member
Jul 26, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
yeah.. mugen style still cun... and Vi-rs too.. but hard to find la... me also don like gt wing.... abit show off... saw a gen2 with CF gtwing this morning...

Jasper

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
www.skype.com
GT wings for fast car mah ... hehe my car not fast so no need gt wing .. fast car need scared top end lift off :)

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
Originally posted by Hikaru@Nov 8 2004, 19:45
I hate GT wing, altezza and big stickers. There's a path of each car owner and the path of mine is JDM look....
Well, i appreciate guys who's going the JDM look, clean and sleek.

Same here, no GT Wing, altezza and big stickers. It's a purely clean look, though i can't consider my car as JDM spec, but it has that theme ;)

No shout me loud stuff on board :lol:

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Originally posted by avantasia@Nov 8 2004, 22:54
SHAWN dun forget the sunroof ya....u dun like aaaaaa? very nice laaa on u'r EK....do u have same meter like u'rs at u'r place? or EK4 white meter....
Sunroof's here, PM me for better info. :D

I've never seen any white meter cluster on EK, those are aftermarket EL meter, right? :(

3R1C

'(00) Super Moderator
Nov 18, 2003
Kelate/Penang
3R1C-MY.Blogspot.com
well i have different opinion. I'll stick with mugen lip with fog lights.
may be just because the color of my car and how the lights look like at night. :D

anyway what care so much of wat ppl think? as long as you have your own taste and trust urself then that's it la ;)

btw, Hikaru ur car kick a$$ :) *thumb up*

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Fellow veterans,

Recently very itchy wanna mod my 07' LMST to provide better driving experience. Hehe.

I need some suggestions as I know nothing about modding cars and am totally virgin in car technicals! Since this car is built on low quality, I dont think I want to put too much cash in it. Gonna just stick to the cheapest. So, no turbo and high-end mods for me =P

I want to mod the car to be more fun, not just to be faster. Fun would be more important hehe. And I'm into taking...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience