Wira Slammed Superbike Store Repeatedly!!

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
luckily no one hurt eventhough some of them almost hit by the car....not sure why that aunty acting like that....proving standard car with normal driver also in a second can changed:banghead:

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Automatic cars are dangerous for panic drivers.. but actually old ppl also not encourage to drive automatic cars eventhough it's convenient for them.. because my grandpa previously also had the same accident like this lady in the video.. only that he hit the house brick fencing repeatedly front and back front and back till he suddenly remember to just plug out the car keys and left the engine roar till dead... luckily he was unhurt too.. after that he was banned from driving as he was already 60++ that time..

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee
Revenge of the fallen

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
ya i agree..recently i read, the goverment is also allowing people to apply for AUTO driving license only.. im so worried this is going to increase number of accidents and inexperienced drivers....now days also so worrying, some of these young drivers or lady drivers...dont bother to use side mirror, just sway as they please...when horn just ignore you..and look forward...haihs...im a motorcyclist as well....and im very very worried. i as much as possible practice defensive driving...

racing in the track also helped on brushing up my driving skills and reaction..

just be careful guys...even though not our fault...TRAGEDY can happen.