Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Wira sedan year 97' 1.3 convert engine to 1.8 auto

lan evo lll

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
Wira sedan year 97' 1.3 convert engine to 1.8 auto SOLD on 6/8/09

wira sedan 1.3 convert to 1.8 auto,
engine original spec n never mod, already jpj approved.
Dashboard is n origin mitsubishi lancer with digital air cond panel (Fully funtional button) interior complete fully done, front bucket seat, rear GSR seat, door panel also already match with seat front n back fabric color(Black).
Radio is an origin proton clarion with cd changer, anntena side left with origin mitsubishi embelem n lancer word,
rear windscreen origin evo with wiper"
ekzos is an origin mitsubishi lancer twin tip, not malaysia one...
sport rim is an original 1.8 sportrim, by AAC 14"

Price is RM 15k(car sold on 5/8/09) surely can negotiate' pls do call me at 017-6802983 alan for further disscusion n appointment to view the car... here i attach the picture of the car...
4G93 engine, fully jpj approval.jpg

Bucket seat front.jpg

Digital air cond.jpg

GSR rear seat.jpg

Rear view with original wiper .jpg

Last edited:

lan evo lll

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
The engine is originated from mitsubishi... Got what 1.8 SOHC from mitsubishi engine... My location is in semenyih, jalan bangi lama" selangor.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

lan evo lll

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
bump.... price surely can nego one....:adore::adore::adore::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Bump: bump.... price surely can nego one....:adore::adore::adore::burnout::burnout::burnout:

lan evo lll

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
reduce price to follow the goverment of cut price......:adore::idea::biggrin::slug::itsme::nurse::rofl::wavey::smokin::confused:

eadyG

Known Member
Aug 3, 2008
sms me best price for cash buyer...0122286445....serious buyer...tq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

3 Grades of GT-R : There has been a lot of conflicting information regarding the various grades of GT-R to be sold but this time around Best Car report on actual printed advertising material sent out to Nissan dealers in advance of the preorder starting date. The advertising handbills (they’re not actually sales brochures) clearly state the 3 grades of GT-R to be sold with their associated prices and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience