Wira Rear Lamp Question

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Change air filter. But I don't really believe in the effectiveness of changing air filter. :banghead:
Is effective for higher end when more or faster air intake is needed.
This was in my 3 door 1st Gen Accord. Took the air filter cover off. mod a hard plastic sheet cover but smaller so to expose the air filter. Normal town driving is the same, but when entering highway and in 3rd gear at 50 to 60kph it is easier to gain speed to 100 with this mod. If with OEM fully covered, it is sluggish for a while before it slowly gain speed......lol

y2188

Known Member
Jan 4, 2016
Petaling Jaya
Well, before getting the Impreza, need to live on with Wira for 7-9 more years. Thinking of adding a bit more power for more fun drive. Actually, all my friends who had tested my car told me that power is quite good already. :biggrin: But I still feel like want more.
Change to lighter wheels

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
14' or 14"? :burnout:

his 14" is light oredi. no need wheel mods. he wants power mods. but if his is VDO 4g15 then i got no suggestion. :driver:
Actually can also consider handling mods. Been thinking of adding rear anti roll bar and rear strut bar. Preferably those from Mitsubishi halfcut.

Mod tail light or save for Impreza dy.....hhahahhahah
Taillight still look so good, no need to mod. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

I have recently spike of interest to swap a better engine into my BMW 318ci (E46). My concern is with JPJ endorsement that now restricts me to swap an engine which its capacity is way over the limits. For e.g, dumping a 3.0L engine into my BMW's engine bay. So far has any BMW bros done this conversion or just stick to 2.0L range?

Thanks,
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience