Wira Owners Club.....

roy_fatboy

Jul 13, 2005
www.wiraownersclub.com
yesterday i saw an exec wira (rear door half feet longer).. and few days back a limo..

i wonder any of these wira owners around?.. and "car club" material?.. would really love to see one..

ykchia[fotb]

May 14, 2004
Subang

kazami32

Apr 5, 2007
the WOC main forum down liao??cant log in for few weeks aredy...

waikong_loh

Jul 29, 2005
hi dude.. i m selling my wira turbo... interested do call me... thx in advance...

spec:
Engine Spec
Chasis: wira aeroback 1.5 (year 1996)
Engine: GSR 1.8 turbo 4G93T (jpj endorsed)
-Ported n polished
OEM Mitsubishi Metal Gasket
TD05 evo 3 (recond by tong turbo)
Injector evo3 510cc
ECU evo3
Intake Manifold
HKS - Air flow (mushroom)
Exedy racing clutch
walbro fuel pump 255 L/H
evo gearbox
Sard R2D2 blowoff
intercooler - custom evo 3 with stainless steel piping fullset
Jasma exhaust
4-1 banana
All round new tappets x16 (oem mitsubishi)

Others
dashboard GSR with digital aircon panel
apexi pen turbo timer
Pivot Speed meter
GAB adjustable suspension
Ultra Racing bars - 4point front strutbar, fender bar, rear upper bar, 3 point rear strut bar, room bar.
VR4 disc brake (front), GSR disc brake (rear) & upgraded brake caliper
dual air tunnel

Major wear & tear all done!!! Very quite engine, view to believe...
@ Bukit Tinggi (AEON Jusco), Klang. interested pls call 012-2800092.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh

I would like to ask...

What if i want to repaint my wira se all 2k black, with 2 white racing stripe from front, up and to the back of the car.

What the chance of getting by with JPJ, PDRM and such ?

Mrnazmi

Jan 17, 2005
Drag City

I would like to ask...

What if i want to repaint my wira se all 2k black, with 2 white racing stripe from front, up and to the back of the car.

What the chance of getting by with JPJ, PDRM and such ?
Should be no problem i think because you already paint the base color which is black.
The stripe should be no problem. :driver:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
JIC carbon fibre strut brace for Wira/Satria/Putra. For sale at the below link. Check it out.

Link: here

Jul 27, 2010
anybody from port dickson here..
yo..juz joined...from port dickson yo...need sum advice on overhaulin the engine...95 1.5 manual...engine comin out smoke d...whr n how much is an overhaulin cost?

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Wira Millenium edition owner here. Very old adi, 10 years old car but very very reliable. :) Just did full overhaul and my baby is so smooth now. Hope can get many more years of pleasure from my Wira.

Btw, any sifus here know if I can install other proton steering wheels into my car (such as satria neo one for example). My old one is koyak koyak already so need to buy new one.

Thank you!
Hello bro,

Im driving a 95 1.5m wira sedan...need sum major overhaulin to the whole car...may i know whr did u get ur engine overhauled? mine need it urgently...and i need new paint and lots of things. pls help taikos here...juz started workin. dad gave me this car. love it very much so wana maintain it. HELP!!!:adore:

marvick

Jul 24, 2005
MALAYSIA
hi every one, i have a problem wit my old wira. recently a strange craking sound is coming out from my engine bay every time i try to full throttle my wira.
Anyone got any idea wat cause the craking sound? izzit the drive shaft or or problem wit the gear box..

thanks.

daremo

Mar 13, 2009
which ONLINE seller is selling the cheapest (good quality) skirts and bodykits for wira? Thx

Hi Newbie Here, to begin here a bit of my story..

My drive is VW Vento TSi, honestly after almost a year drive a VW, I slowly fall in love with it, for me personally it was a fun drive.. (as I travel daily from seremban to KL) a good torque & awesome handling.. not bad for a 1.2cc compact sedan.. I know there're alot of bad rumors about VW cars especially there DSG gearbox.. for now mine are in good condition.. travelling daily make me full utilizes of the gearbox by not just use the 'D'...