Wira Owners Club.....

loose_end

Jul 29, 2009
Satria can join the club ? just asking ..

meltan7

Feb 3, 2006
Kelana Jaya
what do you mean by that bro? if you've registered in the old forum, you have to re-register again in the new one.

maxpain

Jan 7, 2009
hai guys...anybody here is from putrajaya?
im looking for wira dark grey with trumpet exhaust that just race with gen2 this morning about 1.30am after Maju Express highway toll, the plate number, i didnt remember...or anybody knows him, pls pm me...
tq. :)

skyline_maniac

www.trevormoorehouse.i8.com
maxpain....

our club dont do illegal races..and we do not promote illegal activities as well...

there is no dark grey wira with truppet exhaust in the club as far as i know of...u sure that car is having WOC sticker at its windscreen??

maxpain

Jan 7, 2009
skyline maniac...
hihi...i dun mean that ur member do illegal race and i didnt see any stikers coz it was dark, just i wanna know if somebody knows the person. actually i wanna know what engine that fella fit in on his engine bay...:)
can follow that gen2 cps 180kmh with 1 car gap...and im the one who's tailgated the wira...:)

question: how much whp for mivec/mivec md?

tq for ur info skyline maniac...:)

contreasjun27

Oct 21, 2004
subang
skyline maniac...
hihi...i dun mean that ur member do illegal race and i didnt see any stikers coz it was dark, just i wanna know if somebody knows the person. actually i wanna know what engine that fella fit in on his engine bay...:)
can follow that gen2 cps 180kmh with 1 car gap...and im the one who's tailgated the wira...:)

question: how much whp for mivec/mivec md?

tq for ur info skyline maniac...:)
hmm you sure is with WOC sticker bro?
so far there is none in out car..got also is a grey with widebody kit bro

hi, to all sifus, i would like to convert my wira aeroback to mivec turbo. Mivec head +gsr block + microtech ecu + tdo5 twin fin. If any sifu out there that currently successfully convert this project, mind to give me some comment regarding reliability and performance. pls comment thx..........