Wira absorber

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Back a few years I know a few members in detailing group, so when I was back in wife's hometown in Taiping I drove up to Penang to meet them. Had TT until midnight then drove back.......:biggrin:
If you can get one or two to meet up for a start is also good.....:driver:

STR

Known Member
Sep 27, 2015
Penang
Just asked for monroe reflex abs at a spare part shop. The owner told me even he couldnt find it. haha! Will try asking other shops too and will try to save more money till then..

BudakSiol!

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
-
If you're under a tight budget can consider HWL adjustable with hi/lo/soft/hard... 15 steps version less than RM1.5k.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Just asked for monroe reflex abs at a spare part shop. The owner told me even he couldnt find it. haha! Will try asking other shops too and will try to save more money till then..
I just remembered another brand that I remember using that was slightly better than Monroe. Sachs. This brand was quite good in terms of stiffness and car control. Maybe you'll have better luck finding this brand.

If you're under a tight budget can consider HWL adjustable with hi/lo/soft/hard... 15 steps version less than RM1.5k.
That's quite cheap, brand new set?

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
I just remembered another brand that I remember using that was slightly better than Monroe. Sachs. This brand was quite good in terms of stiffness and car control. Maybe you'll have better luck finding this brand.

Yup brand new since now competition is quite high for shocks, you can get these kind of prices for entry level Hi/lo/Soft/Hard wth 12-16 steps adjustable

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup brand new since now competition is quite high for shocks, you can get these kind of prices for entry level Hi/lo/Soft/Hard wth 12-16 steps adjustable
Hope food items can go down like this, but fat chance.....:banghead:

STR

Known Member
Sep 27, 2015
Penang
Does spare part shop carry this??or must look for performance shop??

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Ok sure....Which one will u recommend between the HWL h/l/s/h, and the sachs? cause u always recommend to get coilovers with h/l/s/h..so i just wanna make sure that..:burnout:

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Ok sure....Which one will u recommend between the HWL h/l/s/h, and the sachs? cause u always recommend to get coilovers with h/l/s/h..so i just wanna make sure that..:burnout:

HWL quite common, many places should have.

Sachs is replacement absorber like Monroe reflex, Coil overs are total replacement. Which is better depends on your priorities whether you want lowering, harder suspension, comfort and so on....:driver:

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Spare part shops normally won't carry those, only OEM replacement. Those either in performance shops, online forums, facebook, mudah, you name it.

Would say, you can go for HWL, they are pretty decent for the price you pay but of course if you have the budget you can opt for better ones like FTuned.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bad Luck... bang my car side door against road sign post... my fault.. didnt see properly and reverse.. then hit my right back door... got long scratch...

Went to a paint shop in sunway... they charge me RM240 to knock and paint back... they say my colour is pearl paint so expensive abit...

Sifu's pls recommend a place where i can finish this fast... cos paint chip off... and i'm afraid it will rust. :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience