Wira absorber

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
u got bodyshift?

so...use my method to set ride height...

1-lower down the spring seat adjustment until the spring loosen enough that u can rotate the spring while car on jack...but dont overdo until the spring can slipped over the spring seat......tighten back the spring seat lock...

2-then lower down the car and do final ride height adjustment using the bodyshift part....make sure both left-right have same height absorber body measurement...finalize your ride height and test drive...use that setting for about a week....then check ride height again..adjust if neccessary using the bodyshift adjustment....dont touch the spring anymore....

with this method u will get the best compromise between ride height and creature comfort...
That is the same as mine. Hand tighten the spring setting and lock, then adjust the height using body shift. This is springs softest setting but mine still have damper setting of 20 clicks....:driver:

But if his still bouncy up and down then the suspension gone dy.....

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
u got bodyshift?

so...use my method to set ride height...

1-lower down the spring seat adjustment until the spring loosen enough that u can rotate the spring while car on jack...but dont overdo until the spring can slipped over the spring seat......tighten back the spring seat lock...

2-then lower down the car and do final ride height adjustment using the bodyshift part....make sure both left-right have same height absorber body measurement...finalize your ride height and test drive...use that setting for about a week....then check ride height again..adjust if neccessary using the bodyshift adjustment....dont touch the spring anymore....

with this method u will get the best compromise between ride height and creature comfort...
I overlook this comment. No need to remove the tyres? Currently only have stock proton car jack. Unless someone have hydraulic jack then can easily do adjustment both front tyres and back tyres in one go. :bawling:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I overlook this comment. No need to remove the tyres? Currently only have stock proton car jack. Unless someone have hydraulic jack then can easily do adjustment both front tyres and back tyres in one go. :bawling:
DIT at Izso Auto mah!:driver:

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
time to get one!!! maybe jackstands as well!

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Yeah bro, me too looking forward to grab HWL h/l/s/h coilovers..just that im busy now, n trying to save some cash till then to opt for a better one if the budget allows me to..but gonna grab one soon..many people suggested me to get PRS, but the problem is im from Penang n theres no PRS outlet over here..
hi i m from penang too, i using hwl st-1 (orange spring) before. hlsh/bs. 8k/4k. wira-stock 93t.
great ride on flat, smooth surface. (any oem/after market coilover can do lah)
but on our wavy malaysian highway, arghhh....too soft-pogo stick, too hard-push the car upwards (90km/h) :confused:
try so many damping setting. Spring zero preload.
10mths of craziness.

adjustable/coilover feel will no equal to stock comfort. But safety/handling is my concern.
what the .... i jump ship to Ftuned.

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
hi i m from penang too, i using hwl st-1 (orange spring) before. hlsh/bs. 8k/4k. wira-stock 93t.
great ride on flat, smooth surface. (any oem/after market coilover can do lah)
but on our wavy malaysian highway, arghhh....too soft-pogo stick, too hard-push the car upwards (90km/h) :confused:
try so many damping setting. Spring zero preload.
10mths of craziness.

adjustable/coilover feel will no equal to stock comfort. But safety/handling is my concern.
what the .... i jump ship to Ftuned.
wah. 8k springs oso still soft? how much did you bought your ftuned?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, To those whom had DIY their own vertical door but do not have good, strong or longer lift absorber to lift up the door, by all means...pm me, thanx.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience