Wira 1.5 auto check engine light on when full throttle

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
I had a wira 1.5 auto fuel injection when ever I climb up hill I press down the throttle the engine go on. Can anyone pls advise me what happen do I need to clean up the throttle sensor or ecu problem?

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I had a wira 1.5 auto fuel injection when ever I climb up hill I press down the throttle the engine go on. Can anyone pls advise me what happen do I need to clean up the throttle sensor or ecu problem?
how does the engine idle?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
When full throttle do you get any other side effect like choking or stuttering? Possibly one of the sensors need checking. Also which Wira is yours? VDO or MMC?

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
nothing. just the light on when i full throttle. engine still very stable condition. Not sure either VOD or MMC.

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

when full throttle no side effect, no symptoms. I also not sure either VDO or MMC. Mayb some of the sensor need to replace

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
have to check with computer lh bro.
happen to my friend wira before but his is 1.6 model.
in his case its the knock sensor which has its connection not good.
nothing isnabnormalnabt the engine running.

Mar 6, 2018
hi i have issue also on check engine light. the diagnose appears “isc servo valve / iac v. pos. s/circuit” . the mechanic said i need to change the TB around 380rm? do i need to change? because i read mostly issue on proton wira was sensor need to replace. thanks who will answer.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Unless you’re a rap star, a gangster from the ‘hood’, a super celebrity or just love the attention, please stick to your 18” OZ’s or whatever(they serve a purpose) or even 20” Avanti’s for your SUV or car. Ok, 22” are still acceptable but not this. 30” is huge and mind boggling but 40” !!?? I don’t know what to say, there are no words in my vocabulary. It’s not that I’m...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience