Window net for cars

GearSpeedKelvo

Known Member
Aug 5, 2012
Philippines
Is there any aftermarket window net? What brand do you know?

Thanks.

WinterAngeLs

Feb 22, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
If u meant shades then Groovy is kinda everywhere but priced kinda high. There are other brands as well such as Elevo with decent quality

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
been using shades from Mr DIY for my BLM...no complaint.

for my waja i bought online,no brand and still no complaint. It was below RM60.

On both car i do not stick the holding bracket for the rear windon as i never wind down the rear window. On the front door of the waja i only stick the holder on the window frame as i really dont want to stick anything on the leather door trim. The bottom part of the shade rest on the door trim.

U can buy the magnetic type if u r sensitive abt having to stick the holder on your door trim and window frame.

Does it work, oh yes...The interior gets cooler much quicker.
Road block? i went through 2 PDRM road block ( both traffic and the boys in blue ). No issue. The traffic cop just mentioned to me 'gelap ye encik, tak nampak' and i reply its sunshade and can be removed at any time.

Reactions: minibeany

GearSpeedKelvo

Known Member
Aug 5, 2012
Philippines

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
been using shades from Mr DIY for my BLM...no complaint.

for my waja i bought online,no brand and still no complaint. It was below RM60.

On both car i do not stick the holding bracket for the rear windon as i never wind down the rear window. On the front door of the waja i only stick the holder on the window frame as i really dont want to stick anything on the leather door trim. The bottom part of the shade rest on the door trim.

U can buy the magnetic type if u r sensitive abt having to stick the holder on your door trim and window frame.

Does it work, oh yes...The interior gets cooler much quicker.
Road block? i went through 2 PDRM road block ( both traffic and the boys in blue ). No issue. The traffic cop just mentioned to me 'gelap ye encik, tak nampak' and i reply its sunshade and can be removed at any time.

yeah... now don't have to worry with the new policy.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Got a cheap Iswara with 4G13 carby for daily beater & fun , from the day I got it , it has this sputtering problem appears around 4.5K rpms ...

Been replaced the distributor/coil unit & high performance spark plug cable with New ngk spark plug ...

At 1st the problem goes away immediately , the whole performance of the car transform , willingly to rev to 8K rpm at 1st & 2nd gear ...

But after I've driven it hard , when stopped the water temp gauge raise to one bar below red zone & it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience