Window net for cars

• Updates: Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs

Izso

Boooooossst
Helmet Clan

Izso

Boooooossst
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
window net? You mean sun shade? There's a lot of options out there.

gunnerzz

5 Year | Silver

gunnerzz

5 Year | Silver
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
been using shades from Mr DIY for my BLM...no complaint.

for my waja i bought online,no brand and still no complaint. It was below RM60.

On both car i do not stick the holding bracket for the rear windon as i never wind down the rear window. On the front door of the waja i only stick the holder on the window frame as i really dont want to stick anything on the leather door trim. The bottom part of the shade rest on the door trim.

U can buy the magnetic type if u r sensitive abt having to stick the holder on your door trim and window frame.

Does it work, oh yes...The interior gets cooler much quicker.
Road block? i went through 2 PDRM road block ( both traffic and the boys in blue ). No issue. The traffic cop just mentioned to me 'gelap ye encik, tak nampak' and i reply its sunshade and can be removed at any time.

Reactions: minibeany

minibeany

minibeany

Apr 30, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
been using shades from Mr DIY for my BLM...no complaint.

for my waja i bought online,no brand and still no complaint. It was below RM60.

On both car i do not stick the holding bracket for the rear windon as i never wind down the rear window. On the front door of the waja i only stick the holder on the window frame as i really dont want to stick anything on the leather door trim. The bottom part of the shade rest on the door trim.

U can buy the magnetic type if u r sensitive abt having to stick the holder on your door trim and window frame.

Does it work, oh yes...The interior gets cooler much quicker.
Road block? i went through 2 PDRM road block ( both traffic and the boys in blue ). No issue. The traffic cop just mentioned to me 'gelap ye encik, tak nampak' and i reply its sunshade and can be removed at any time.

yeah... now don't have to worry with the new policy.