wind noise when reach speed 110km

wongjjeric

Aug 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Can i check with u all sifu....is it the is250 is normal to have slightly wind noise when reached the speed of 110 km and above......???

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Can i check with u all sifu....is it the is250 is normal to have slightly wind noise when reached the speed of 110 km and above......???
yup, normal for me......... plus i have the visors(for all doors) - which should make it little more noise for me.........

tkew

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
I dont feel that in my car, may be you guy guy can share where the wind sound coming from F or R window.

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I dont feel that in my car, may be you guy guy can share where the wind sound coming from F or R window.
front side, like from the side mirror. but wait i don't think at 110...........closer to 160 actually. so sad i only drive my car on weekends and don't knnow her that well.................

wongjjeric

Aug 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hm...it come from the front part...seems like roof top sound....but i dun have sunroof worrr......

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

front side, like from the side mirror. but wait i don't think at 110...........closer to 160 actually. so sad i only drive my car on weekends and don't knnow her that well.................

hahaha...ed....no worry......drive more u will know.....:)
when my car reach 160km to 220km.....i hardly hear any sound cause i was busy see the road
condidtion ...hahahha....(beside that , the tyre sound aslo very loud):wavey:

d3xt3rz

Mar 6, 2008
petaling jaya
Lol I have the same problem .. the fastest u go the louder u get haha . So volume up ur radio n the sound gone hehe

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
I have the same sound too coming from the front windshield somewhere near the top and I do have a sun roof. But most of the time I hear the exhaust more. Hahaha.

d3xt3rz

Mar 6, 2008
petaling jaya
Ya ya same place .. mine also got sun roof .. lol maybe is because entry level luxury sport sedan .. so the sound 50/50 lo haha .. actually our IS is better than other car .

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Black-tezz u change ur exhaust extractor ?

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Ya ya same place .. mine also got sun roof .. lol maybe is because entry level luxury sport sedan .. so the sound 50/50 lo haha .. actually our IS is better than other car .

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Black-tezz u change ur exhaust extractor ?
Changed the center box and the rear muffler, not the extractor. By the way,It came with the car.

xfuture

Known Member
Jul 9, 2005
PJ
it's normal for all cars having wind noise, to let you know you are driving too fast,
or else you wouldn't know you are sending yourself closer to hell.

leekahkiat

Known Member
May 6, 2006
Earlier,i had quite bad wind noise after 120km/h, and the noise gone totally after i replaced my windscreen last month,now drive 180km/h or drive 80km/h is the same.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

WANTED------> rear disc brake for n13!

i want it with exel.
please contact me if u found it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience