Will Izso buy a good car???

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Reality bro. I viewed a few and removed a few. Swift sport isnt within budget.. I'd prefer that over the Myvi anyday.
Dude seriously you need to check this out:
https://www.mudah.my/2011+Suzuki+Swift+1+6+M+-71958282.htm
This is 2011 model, the last year of the ZC31S, first owner, low mileage, and it seems in excellent condition with some pretty good upgrades already. Here in mudah asking rm35k but actually in the Swift Club FB only asking rm33k still nego! I'd definitely check it out if I haven't bought mine, and I'd rather take this than any of your choices above because all of those are just too damn old already!

Reactions: Izso

LimauKanker

Known Member
Aug 27, 2018
This is 2011 model, the last year of the ZC31S, first owner, low mileage, and it seems in excellent condition with some pretty good upgrades already. Here in mudah asking rm35k but actually in the Swift Club FB only asking rm33k still nego! I'd definitely check it out if I haven't bought mine, and I'd rather take this than any of your choices above because all of those are just too damn old already!
but the car is too small for his family, and it is not a sedan.

actually that's a pretty decent deal, can loan still.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Yeah but he still put Myvi in his poll list so then I suggested this. And yes it's a big plus to still be able to loan especially since he's on very limited budget.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

15k for my turbo boat. Half the price, twice the fun cause the boat is trying to kill you at every corner.

Lol

Anyway I think our friend shouldn’t
1) buy anything on impulse
2) don’t buy anything if possible cause if you don’t need a car it means you just want a car and spending money irresponsibly doesn’t help.

I want a Lotus Elise S3, buying it is just plain irresponsible.

Reactions: Izso

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I actually did message the guy. He never replied. LOL

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005

Nightstalker1993

Known Member
Aug 30, 2010
Subang Jaya
Buy Volvo la. S60 also cheap cheap now. If want the space then S80, got built in child booster seat lagi hehehehe. And S80 maintenance cost should be quite similar to S60. Electronics wise they both run on the same 'platform' and some electronics are actually shared. Some common issues can be fixed DIY style. So far my S80 I repaired my gearbox selector switch by drilling and soldering some wires, repaired the siren module leaking battery by replacing the battery and cleaning/repairing the circuit board. Other than that, so far so good. Just praying I don't kena the ETM(Electronic TB) failure....

Reactions: alcyon

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
corolla altis. saw one in topmark 65K still new with 2 yrs toyota warranty
https://www.toyotatopmark.com.my/car-details?id=03bc5f21-6b59-4e0b-881e-0f17b1193b7f
Altis is too numb for his senses.

From his list we can see that he wants an engagement not a detachment.

we can start to take bet which car he will buy. My bet is the Honda.

My i-box bet will include the Volvo and BMW.

Why Honda?
He had experience what maintaining a BMW is like even for a short while and he had enough of it.Lesson learnt so he opt for the japanese route, what can go wrong right? Only to discover maintaining an old Honda comes close to the cost of maintaining am old BMW or Merc.

Why Volvo and BMW?
He had experienced continental feel and gets hooked. Once u go conti u never go back even with critical damage to the pocket. As happen to me with my waja.

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Corolla sounds nice but looks damn unker lol. I hope u get the Tezza. Or the E46 if u are up for another BMW.
The Tezza I've been chasing the seller to rush his current buyer because now the bugger is pushing him to after CNY to take the car and nothing has been paid. First come first served should be the way but the seller has integrity so that's good. The manual E46 has too many strange things going on including bad feedback from mechs so I will keep looking. I found a pretty mind stock E36 with a rare power steering rack and full Msport bodykit manual 2.5. Gonna go see this Sunday.

Call him la. Sometimes people saw the text when still doing something else then forgot to reply afterwards.
Ah, it's sold. Called.

corolla altis. saw one in topmark 65K still new with 2 yrs toyota warranty
https://www.toyotatopmark.com.my/car-details?id=03bc5f21-6b59-4e0b-881e-0f17b1193b7f
Nice. I'll consider this car only as a last resort. I'm trying to avoid a loan and this price isn't exactly on the cheaper side.

Buy Volvo la. S60 also cheap cheap now. If want the space then S80, got built in child booster seat lagi hehehehe. And S80 maintenance cost should be quite similar to S60. Electronics wise they both run on the same 'platform' and some electronics are actually shared. Some common issues can be fixed DIY style. So far my S80 I repaired my gearbox selector switch by drilling and soldering some wires, repaired the siren module leaking battery by replacing the battery and cleaning/repairing the circuit board. Other than that, so far so good. Just praying I don't kena the ETM(Electronic TB) failure....
Yeah looking at a few S60 as well. Prefer the 2.0 dual vvti one. The T5 is single VVTI and apparently very thirsty.

we can start to take bet which car he will buy. My bet is the Honda.

My i-box bet will include the Volvo and BMW.

Why Honda?
He had experience what maintaining a BMW is like even for a short while and he had enough of it.Lesson learnt so he opt for the japanese route, what can go wrong right? Only to discover maintaining an old Honda comes close to the cost of maintaining am old BMW or Merc.

Why Volvo and BMW?
He had experienced continental feel and gets hooked. Once u go conti u never go back even with critical damage to the pocket. As happen to me with my waja.
Bro you know me well. And you're exactly right. I've tested the old Accord SV4 with a H22A and I actually quite ok with it. The one I tested needs a lot of work to make it to my standards but it'll be within budget. But I'll keep that in my list until I properly decide.

No more rush decisions this time. Once burnt twice shy.

LimauKanker

Known Member
Aug 27, 2018
The Tezza I've been chasing the seller to rush his current buyer because now the bugger is pushing him to after CNY to take the car and nothing has been paid. First come first served should be the way but the seller has integrity so that's good. The manual E46 has too many strange things going on including bad feedback from mechs so I will keep looking. I found a pretty mind stock E36 with a rare power steering rack and full Msport bodykit manual 2.5. Gonna go see this Sunday.
show that guy how it is done la, bring cash over and demand for the car, and his first born child's soul.

Reactions: sanekit

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005

true to that

Nice. I'll consider this car only as a last resort. I'm trying to avoid a loan and this price isn't exactly on the cheaper side.
i tot the price is on a good since only 1km on the mileage reading. not sure if it was a mistake from Toyota TopMark

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It hasn’t been that long really but the engineers at Nissan already have a round of improvements in store for next year’s 370Z as well as for the Nismo version.

However, the changes are limited to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience