Will Izso buy a good car???

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Holy crap.. 4.0 and 3.0 E39.... I do appreciate you helping but really... I don't think I can afford to keep those cars.

Funnily though - I'm in talks with the Mazda6 owner to look at the car.
Wah..never know they had a manual version with a big engine.

Eh...car in Melaka lah.

Last edited:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Eh...car in Melaka lah.
I think they're converted units from 523i because they say cheap road tax! Not sure how the big v8 can pass inspection as cheap road tax. Quite tempting...

Malacca still reasonably close/reachable. Last time I went to check 1 Swift also in Malacca before I bought mine in KL.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yeah, the 4.4 v8 looks tempting!

I actually considered the same Mazda 6 before buying the SSS. Last time it was asking only around low 20k, I have a suspicion it's the same car because same color and location but maybe different owner already. (Last time when I asked it was already sold off).
Wow! 4.4L, no road tax then car will also be #parking only......lol

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Yeah, the 4.4 v8 looks tempting!

I actually considered the same Mazda 6 before buying the SSS. Last time it was asking only around low 20k, I have a suspicion it's the same car because same color and location but maybe different owner already. (Last time when I asked it was already sold off).
20???? He's asking for a firm 28k now and non nego. I'm thinking it better be goddamn perfect for that kinda price. The rear bumper is fibre but the rest is ori Mazda speed stuff

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

Eh...car in Melaka lah.
Yeah. The phone number is some Abu Dhabi number which is why not many hits. Haha.. the fella travels a lot and his wife and father is in Malacca.

I think they're converted units from 523i because they say cheap road tax! Not sure how the big v8 can pass inspection as cheap road tax. Quite tempting...

Malacca still reasonably close/reachable. Last time I went to check 1 Swift also in Malacca before I bought mine in KL.
They register it as a Sabah/Sarawak car and the roadtax gets cut in half. I would not risk this as renewing the roadtax and all yearly will be very difficult.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
20???? He's asking for a firm 28k now and non nego. I'm thinking it better be goddamn perfect for that kinda price. The rear bumper is fibre but the rest is ori Mazda speed stuff
Yup, the one I asked last time was a Chinese owner, only asking less than 23 or 22, cannot remember exactly but surely much cheaper than 28k! It was sold off quite fast though.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
They register it as a Sabah/Sarawak car and the roadtax gets cut in half. I would not risk this as renewing the roadtax and all yearly will be very difficult.
Really? Half is still bloody expensive leh from a 4.4l road tax. I suspect more that it's originally a 523i then swap engine but reweld the original engine number into the replacement engine. Many has done that and get away with it easily.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Really? Half is still bloody expensive leh from a 4.4l road tax. I suspect more that it's originally a 523i then swap engine but reweld the original engine number into the replacement engine. Many has done that and get away with it easily.
Thats the beauty of craftmanship.

The even more beautiful scenario is that normal people will die2 believe the engine under the hood is a std everyday 2000cc ++ engine even when its clearly a V layout.

Reactions: Izso

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Morning to all Sifus & Seniors,
I'm trying to upgrading my Honda Accord 2007 to 30-50% more Horsepower and Torque,is there any simple and minor modifications to get done that's??I am trying to install its with gadgets like Turbosmart Fuel Pressure Regulators or maybe with high performance spark plugs..
Is there any others simple and effective ways on doing thats,really dont have any ideas..So,would like to have some advised from ZTH seniors and sifus comments..

Please Advised ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience