Why's the General Forum still tagged as 'Private' ?

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
So I stopped regularly posting at ZTH for a while now but like peek in now and then and just wondering.....hence the title of the thread.

Pretty pointless for any restriction now that ZTH got rid of all those political discussions.

Those were the colorful days and while I would have liked to keep a pulse on the political climate amongst my fellow ZTH'ers, I understood why it had to come to an end.

It was just getting out of hand. People were not thoughtful, articulate and had no control over their emotions. You have a bunch of regulars who could not moderate themselves and posting in the same bigoted, racially charged, insensitive manner as those people they railed against.

That's how May 13th got going...by dumba$$es on both sides of the fence.

Anyway, this sub-forum is pretty tame nowadays. Be good just to lift the need to login just to see what' in it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ariete Steam Cleaner Vapori Jet, where can I get this brand or similar price range steam cleaner as I wanna clean of the puke stain off my fabric seat. Or any sifu here have a better more budget way of cleaning it off? Steam cleaner is more of a "placebo" effect for myself because of the price.

Can any one post links of previous detailing works done on fabric seats and hard to reach door trims area done by the detailing gurus here and also recomend few products and methods best to be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience