Why Subaru forums isn't active?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If u r rich, these cars can be daily haha! Enjoy to the fullest, only live once :smile:

Ya, this I agree, I always find that buying a car best get the highest spec if want to buy. Is like when there is a 2.0 Camry, might as well take 2.5 camry.
Then later complain road tax expensive.....:banghead::biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Then later complain road tax expensive.....:banghead::biggrin:
Haha! Only if can afford la haha! Cuz after 2.0L I remember the road tax u mentioned, price jump very far difference

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Wagon size too big to have fun with it. That thing not sports wagon dy, it's a TANK. :rofl:
We oways have that small car if others too expensive.
introducing...Subaru R1 STi.
660cc Supercharged, max hp of 64, and still 4WD

Evo V was on sale on mudah.my. RM60k+, would have got it with loan if RM50k and below :biggrin:
if small subaru i prefer tissss!!!!...better and more garang than kancil L2s

subaru VIVIO RA-R Subaru Vivio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This one RM100K+ I think but S204 version. I think this one worth getting. At least limited edition with better performance. The torque damn...

Getting one is not the problem, have the cash to maintain it is the main concern when buying a car. Petrol, maintenance and can u even afford the tyres when time to change and etcs.

Such cars not as easy as maintaining a Myvi or a wira.

cash its not that expensive...BUT! it require special workshop and frequent maintenance than normal economy daily driver car.... :biggrin:

Pomen... U need admin approval, try pm fuji on scm forum...

As for the bearing call this SF5 sifu. Tottis 0197741727 Loc Sri kembangan
already approved into the group page :driver:

Tottis already flying to Philipine last 2 week :rofl:

*its his SF5 :listen:

Last edited:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Haha! Ya, So I think the better comparisons is the FD2 and FD2R then haha! But then again u may say some just want enough power in a daily drive car while FD2R more for performance :biggrin:

Just kidding. :rofl:
Yala personal preferences. Some just want a Subaru WRX and don't plan to mod leh. Just like the car and cant afford to pay more for STi.
FD2 to FD2R price difference during new is like 70k. That is a large amount gap for someone who can afford an average C segment car like FD2. FD2R can only use RON97. Petrol bill cost might be comparable with other performance turbo engines that uses RON95...

Er, want WRX but don't want to mod? Probably those are the ones who went for auto WRX because WRX got auto while STI only have auto beginning from Version 10...

buy WRX still ok, when I was working at MI, a few customers bought the 1.6version, including my classmate.....
its a waste of money.
I saw those 1.6 NA selling 2nd hand at mudah before. Version 8. That cost like 40k or below. Hehe, quite cheap but it doesn't feel right to me.

There are many normal NA Impreza at singapore. They seemed to like it. :biggrin:

BTW, you're not a mechanic when you are at MI, are you?

To most Malaysians, Subaru especially blue coloured ones means it is some fast car or something like that. You bought this sure go out kena cucuk by random people. The sad part is, when kena cucuk, this car can't fight back. :rofl:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
FD2 to FD2R price difference during new is like 70k. That is a large amount gap for someone who can afford an average C segment car like FD2. FD2R can only use RON97. Petrol bill cost might be comparable with other performance turbo engines that uses RON95...

Er, want WRX but don't want to mod? Probably those are the ones who went for auto WRX because WRX got auto while STI only have auto beginning from Version 10...

I saw those 1.6 NA selling 2nd hand at mudah before. Version 8. That cost like 40k or below. Hehe, quite cheap but it doesn't feel right to me.

There are many normal NA Impreza at singapore. They seemed to like it. :biggrin:

BTW, you're not a mechanic when you are at MI, are you?

To most Malaysians, Subaru especially blue coloured ones means it is some fast car or something like that. You bought this sure go out kena cucuk by random people. The sad part is, when kena cucuk, this car can't fight back. :rofl:

same case as WRX and STI.....WRX can use ron95....STI is strictly premium petrol only....i think still can use ron95..but the way the ecu pulling the ignition timing to reduce knock might be as well u were driving normal WRX :biggrin:

kena cucuk just keep calm and drive until arrived at destination :sleep:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
same case as WRX and STI.....WRX can use ron95....STI is strictly premium petrol only....i think still can use ron95..but the way the ecu pulling the ignition timing to reduce knock might be as well u were driving normal WRX :biggrin:

If the STI is modified, you will gain back what power you've lost through using 95?

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
already approved into the group page :driver:

Tottis already flying to Philipine last 2 week :rofl:

*its his SF5 :listen:
Well still can contact RS at USJ 03-56378980

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If do things like reflash ECU/ECU tuning, changing into larger intercooler, open pod filter, change turbine. Won't be enough? :confused:
That is why I ask what is being Modded? As far as I know, you want more power have to use higher fuel rating. Mod to use Ron 95 more like De-tunning....
I met a VRC member before, and his VR is mod with NOS and huge turbine and mostly everything else. He mentioned power is different from Ron 97, V Power Racing and racing fuel....

Have a ex colleague on a STI, mention vast different between Ron 95 and 97 also....:smokin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
That is why I ask what is being Modded? As far as I know, you want more power have to use higher fuel rating. Mod to use Ron 95 more like De-tunning....
I met a VRC member before, and his VR is mod with NOS and huge turbine and mostly everything else. He mentioned power is different from Ron 97, V Power Racing and racing fuel....

Have a ex colleague on a STI, mention vast different between Ron 95 and 97 also....:smokin:
Meaning even with the mods I mentioned earlier, the STI will still not be able to achieve over 300hp if it uses RON95?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Yup, some just buy for the design. Same like FT86 there is the Auto and the Manual Version. Some just buy cuz it looks nice, so go for Auto. But those that looking to mod or love to enjoy the car fully will get the Manual. Celica GTS also another example of A/T and Manual.

Yup, if we buy the 1.5NA is just merely for the design, if want cucuk go ahead. Same like buy stock kancil I don't expect anything less than 10 cars cucuk me a day. LOL!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hungarian Nino Karotta, with his tongue twisting antics, have penned up one of his ultimate dream ideas, to make a monster drift machine out of totally oxidized metal. He uses an old, run down 260Z S30 2 seater, named Aardvark and he shoehorns an awesome 350Z engine into it and runs on S13 200SX's undercarriage components. His engineering feat is amazing. I'm sure all of us can't wait to see this old...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience