Why do u choose Honda?

Bobo_JB

Known Member
Nov 9, 2004
Originally posted by JINEIL2EN@Dec 17 2004, 13:03
13k rpm....??? :o :blink:
Yup....Why..???Tak Percaya kaaaa..???Used to shift gear @ 15K rpm...Idling rpm @ 6.5K...No jokes... :ph34r:

Known Member
Sep 19, 2004
pj
Visit site
i was driving a satria since i get a license,after a yr owning a satria i did change my satria to eg coupe...honda vtec is a nice shit,but frankly its cant compete with turbo...planning to sell my car n get a triangle engine a.k.a rotary engine like rx7/rx8,or maybe inline 6 pistons car like skyline/supra...the best still the rotary engine,y?because it has more power than 4 strokes engine and it do fire once a round it turn...so it has high performance than 4 strokes engine but the disadvantages of this engine is - 1st,bad fuel consumption,2nd services,3rd parts of engine are more expensive compare with 4 strokes engine...sound of turbo is not as nice as vtec,n the life time of a turbo is not that long,turbo do have a very good acceleration in high speed but once turbo cant stand the boost it will burst...vtec do have a very nice and fierce sound,it has combine all the goods in overall...
no offence,just giving my opinion :)
cheer

Bobo_JB

Known Member
Nov 9, 2004
Originally posted by 3370@Dec 17 2004, 15:35
i was driving a satria since i get a license,after a yr owning a satria i did change my satria to eg coupe...honda vtec is a nice shit,but frankly its cant compete with turbo...planning to sell my car n get a triangle engine a.k.a rotary engine like rx7/rx8,or maybe inline 6 pistons car like skyline/supra...the best still the rotary engine,y?because it has more power than 4 strokes engine and it do fire once a round it turn...so it has high performance than 4 strokes engine but the disadvantages of this engine is - 1st,bad fuel consumption,2nd services,3rd parts of engine are more expensive compare with 4 strokes engine...sound of turbo is not as nice as vtec,n the life time of a turbo is not that long,turbo do have a very good acceleration in high speed but once turbo cant stand the boost it will burst...vtec do have a very nice and fierce sound,it has combine all the goods in overall...
no offence,just giving my opinion :)
cheer
V-TEC can't compete with TURBO...???Are U sure..??? :angry:

aramis

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Cyberjaya/KL/PJ
www.scuba2u.com
1st car - Proton saga aeroback - sold
2nd car - Proton wira - accident then sold
3rd car - Honda EJ7 - coverted to B18C then sold
4th car - Honda ?????????

:D

After the accident, me got poison when I sat in my friends B18C EG, straight away bought a manual EJ7, and the rest is history...

;)

little_monster

1,500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
<º))))><
Visit site
hahaha.....bobo jb marah... come come challange ... me both side also sokong cause me like v-tec and turbo hahaha... but no money to play v-tec turbo

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
i got one EX 4 door sedan twin caburator engine one i think... but no money to modify Honda car hehe :lol:

Known Member
Sep 19, 2004
pj
Visit site
hey...i myself oso driving honda man...im just saying turbo got more performance in high speed,vtec just cant compete with turbo unless ur car is vtec turbo

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Congratulations all listed drivers!, The Hall of Fame has finally been released. The scoreboard represents Time to Attack: Sepang Round 1. Feast your eyes on what could be the only Time Attack scoreboard for the Sepang Circuit.

Do take note that this Hall Of Fame is not perfect. It will be set in a proper artwork once we finalize the statistics. Until then, the Hall of Fame continues to be revised...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience