evo crashed up genting yesterday?

photos removed because of disagreeing parties of posting photos of crashes

Last edited:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
FYI, the owner is okay. The car is ok too just some minor damage.

...and FYI, the pic posted in FB was meant for friends of the said FB account.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
The title of the thread a bit inappropriate la bro, just my 2 cents.

Is like putting more salt into owner's wound. I mean, you don't expect
him to come out here and say "Hey Kevin, That's my Evo!"

:biggrin:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Kevin Lee,

I believe there's no need to put yoong on the table as a reference of your journalism style of write up, and may I know what is the purpose of posting this? Will it bring any personal benefit again to you should you know who is the owner? why not you start PM-ing or SMS-ing around to ask who is the owner?

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Luckily owner is ok..

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
angle of the photo was taken so the plates would not be seen to protect the poor owner who patah balik to help another friend.

and here we have you openly searching for the real identity of the owner while dragging Yoong into your kepoh-work.

don't you seriously have anything else better to do? like provide progress updates on the Z project that you have promised to everyone else but had stopped for about 2 months?

you seem to be pretty free now, going through other people's Facebook and having the time to dig info on other people's misfortunes. :rolleyes:

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
angle of the photo was taken so the plates would not be seen to protect the poor owner who patah balik to help another friend.

and here we have you openly searching for the real identity of the owner while dragging Yoong into your kepoh-work.

don't you seriously have anything else better to do? like provide progress updates on the Z project that you have promised to everyone else but had stopped for about 2 months?

you seem to be pretty free now, going through other people's Facebook and having the time to dig info on other people's misfortunes. :rolleyes:
Yah, by the way it's been very quiet since the Z project last updates... stalled already??:sleep:

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
no la, im not kepoh or anything. it's been shared by tons of peeps in facebook. i'm an ex-lancer owner, so just pretty curious. thats all, photos been removed, because people seem to disagree with this. im not looking for the owner, just wanted to know in detail how it happened, so asking the lancer guys here would be the best thing to do. it just looks like massive understeer, but i might be wrong. don't worry.

Kevin Lee,

I believe there's no need to put yoong on the table as a reference of your journalism style of write up, and may I know what is the purpose of posting this? Will it bring any personal benefit again to you should you know who is the owner? why not you start PM-ing or SMS-ing around to ask who is the owner?
yeehau, just curiosity, its nothing do with my journalism work, after all i dont post this on the front page on features or automotive news. i'm a forum member as well. this is simply just a discussion. forums are for discussions and i am discussing why and how this happened. just showing concerns to the said person. im sure tons of people posts super car crashes and sports car crashes on forums. so this is nothing new? i'm merely sharing what yoong has shared out in public. if the owner isn't happy at all, i believe he has to contact yoong to remove the source of the photo? i'm merely hotlinking it.

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Yah, by the way it's been very quiet since the Z project last updates... stalled already??:sleep:
nah, its going. still discussing with khoyos on how to proceed it. can't put an ugly draft on the table. anticipating bodyworks to finish up by early january.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Based on this 'curiosity' thread subject and post, I only see you asking publicly the question of WHO while putting a 'reference' on the line. There is no when, why, what, or how this happened. So does this shows your concern about im not looking for the owner, just wanted to know in detail how it happened while your thread subject is whos evo crashed up genting yesterday? and thread detail is saw this photo, pity the owner!!! awd even cant save him

I don't know, maybe my england is very the bad not up to the your level because I don't see you saying you are just showing concerns to the said person from what you have posted. But what I do know is it is not caused from understeer, I can assure you that.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
Based on this 'curiosity' thread subject and post, I only see you asking publicly the question of WHO while putting a 'reference' on the line. There is no when, why, what, or how this happened. So does this shows your concern about im not looking for the owner, just wanted to know in detail how it happened while your thread subject is whos evo crashed up genting yesterday? and thread detail is saw this photo, pity the owner!!! awd even cant save him

I don't know, maybe my england is very the bad not up to the your level because I don't see you saying you are just showing concerns to the said person from what you have posted. But what I do know is it is not caused from understeer, I can assure you that.
the who is a mistake, tried to edit and remove the title, but wont work. still stuck with that. i'm just curious why awd couldn't save him from crashing. having driven and owning an awd, that must be really nasty, so that causes my curiosity.

the internet is emotionless, it won't show my true intentions of being curious. i have no other intention other than wanting to know how did that evo crashed. all the time, it's been misinterpreted. nothing wrong with your england, it's just a very brief sms-like text.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Kevin,

This is a really shitty post.

Please show some sensitivity.
i have done my best by removing the picture as pointed by others. cheers azmir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bros, what is the average h/p for our campro engine(N/A). I just dyno last few weeks. Just want to compare with other. Is that any different. mind to share?

View attachment 110900
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience