who will be Hamilton's teammate next season?

drMpower

May 1, 2006
this just been confirmed

ALonso is returning to Renault and as expected involving pay cuts. and Nelson Pique Jr as the second.

Toyota was maybe his second choice and as soon as Renault cleared of SpyGate II, then only he confirmed his seat.

but toyota got Brown this time, the man that helped Ferrari so much in recent years. and expect Brown to bring in Jenson. but i tot jenson already with Honda?

dont know what to expect really.

kopdaddy

Sep 21, 2006
www.abinesh.com
YEa...ur right..i dont know wat to expect either! In F1 everything happens very fast..I thnk it should all start happening in the month of January after they all come back from holidays nad start preparing for the new season!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
this just been confirmed

ALonso is returning to Renault and as expected involving pay cuts. and Nelson Pique Jr as the second.

Toyota was maybe his second choice and as soon as Renault cleared of SpyGate II, then only he confirmed his seat.

but toyota got Brown this time, the man that helped Ferrari so much in recent years. and expect Brown to bring in Jenson. but i tot jenson already with Honda?

dont know what to expect really.
You mean Brawn, right? As in Ross Brawn? He's with Honda.

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
alonso admitted renault would not be fast enough for competition and he may not necessarily win next season WDC.

wonder, what would happen at mclaren camp with kovailanen joining hamilton. will he get 2nd class treatment also?

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Don't think so. Alonso certainly didn't get preferential treatment despite being 2 time WDC. So there's just no way Hamilton will be given that either.

drMpower

May 1, 2006
You mean Brawn, right? As in Ross Brawn? He's with Honda.

haiiyyaahh...silly me. yeap. Ross. he gone sabbatical last time, right?

u should know lah these Brits. they got this kind of unbelieveable patriotic thing.

to them, all that are Brit's, then good. solid. fast. etc etc.

but Jenson, i think, is too late. he's already..what...28? British's hope for a WDC is all on Hamilton.

see what those Brits say about Hamilton? "...too young...shame twice WDC Alonso...great commercial values...etc.etc..." make me wanna puke.

but, they dare not to touch things like Hamilton's stupidity on the last race, where he ONLY NEED TO FINISH 5/6th place. still he drove like mad man, and lost it on the VERY GRAVEL to the pitstop.

I have nothing against Hamilton, but I do hate those pressure/ attention to him by this so-called-Brits-propaganda media. for me, he's just another good young driver and just another monkey in the circus by Bernie.

for me, Vettel is as good as Hamilton, given the same car and the same set up.

blackend

Known Member
Aug 5, 2008
Johore,
i think this year is more competitive among mclaren n ferrari..

Bump: i think this year is more competitive among mclaren n ferrari..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo, all sifu. I am newbie in car, please help me out please. I am driving toyota corolla AE110 limited editon and previously i drive reach 120km/h & above, i heard nothing. Last month i found out that my car is "eating" the engine oil so i go and change the valve seal and the problem solve. After done the valve seal i got reach to 120km/h & above. i got heard no sound at all, since last week once i reach 120km/h i heard beep sound inside the car. i have no idea what is it, where is it come...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience