who the best tuner for apexi power fc

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
You offer him a good price, accommodation, all meals, entertainment, and air ticket all taken care off....I THINK he might consider coming to tune your car loh...

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
s tune, driftmeister, don worry. i m clear.
i cannot get a good tuner compare with u guys, becoz i don hav that much cash.
How does one afford a GTR but not the modifications and upkeep?

rainbow

Known Member
Mar 9, 2009
[PIMPIN];3987453 said:
How does one afford a GTR but not the modifications and upkeep?
lol...i slowly...

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

You offer him a good price, accommodation, all meals, entertainment, and air ticket all taken care off....I THINK he might consider coming to tune your car loh...
yeah.

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
satigue, why? u didnt heard people say my car is blown engine before? i saw mudah there, hav a stock gtr, unreg, i think u can go take a look, bro. cheap price also. better choice.

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

does he go any oversea place for tune car?

Eric,

your oversea means Over the Sea to Sabah ah? Penang also Oversea and so is Singapore. Over the sea ma...

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

lol...i slowly...

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

yeah.

Slowly??? At the rate you are going it ain't slow. Want me to list out your parts?? LOL:rofl:

gvntan

Known Member
May 25, 2005
SAUJAN-A
Don't go to GT AUTO ! <-- sure kena POTONG ... and kena LAN C somemore.. Search the forum u'll see many people complaining.

LINKS POWER is good !

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
This thread is relevant to me LOL... the beauty of powerfc is that many people can tune it and it's cheap to do so.

Certainly there are much better Standalone ECUs, like HKS F-con Vpro, AEM, Link G4, Haltech, Motec, Autronic etc...but IMHO the most important aspect is 1. The tuner 2. Your budget 3. The ECU.

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Rainbow,
Why not get Hamid to tune? So far most skyline with power fc in KK tune by him. I can help intro if u want. Price is reasonable. Problem is, the dyno machine still lock i heard.

rainbow

Known Member
Mar 9, 2009
This thread is relevant to me LOL... the beauty of powerfc is that many people can tune it and it's cheap to do so.

Certainly there are much better Standalone ECUs, like HKS F-con Vpro, AEM, Link G4, Haltech, Motec, Autronic etc...but IMHO the most important aspect is 1. The tuner 2. Your budget 3. The ECU.
how about if look for Links Mr Kee for mapping BNR34 with F con V pro? any comment for him?

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Rainbow,
Why not get Hamid to tune? So far most skyline with power fc in KK tune by him. I can help intro if u want. Price is reasonable. Problem is, the dyno machine still lock i heard.

hmm...dyno machine get lock? what happen?

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Links can tune V-Pro?

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Ok. Didn't know that. Thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just came back from genting yumcha , there's a roadblock once exit Karak into GH intersection , apparently stopping all tinted cars , modded cars not sure as went up with a waja ... anyone kena ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience