Who let the kingkong out?!!

kingkong

Oct 3, 2004
PJ
www.myaccentclub.com
Hello forummers...

i'm a newbie here... nice to meet you all

-What do you drive(optional): I usually drive a Hyundai Accent but sometimes you will find me behind the wheels of a Honda Accort or Nissan Sentra or a Kancil.

-Male / Female(optional): Male kingkong..

-Picture of you(optional): Just go watch the movie loh.. i'm the hairy beast that climbed up Empire State Building...

-Location: After going on diet, I am now the size of a normal human... but still hairy... hanging in trees around SS2 PJ

-How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: I went to see Ms Hypertune 2004 finals at Bar Med and found out about this site from that event..

-When was it? When was what?!!! Hypertune 2004 finals?!! recently loh...

-What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com? To meet Juju and take her up to the Empire State Building.. haa haa haa. Of course I also wanna meet up with all the fun ppl here.. talk cock, sing song and learn more about cars too.

-What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years? Keep it running...

-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Run for the mayor of kuala lumpur can ar?!!!

vprj

Oct 22, 2004
USJ
drove accent? how's the feeling? well, before decided taking waja, accent is in my list but after comparing the spec and second hand value, i change my view. anyway, welcome as I'm newbies too :D

kingkong

Oct 3, 2004
PJ
www.myaccentclub.com
hi ksgoh and vprj,

I love my accent.. comfortable, good handling and big sexy ass (spacious boot size). My friends says it looks like an uncles car (not true lah.. i see lots of aunties driving it too) LOL. So far my car is still very new.. few months old only so have not started modifiying anything yet. I just got it tinted with V-Kool and add a spoiler to make the ass sexier..

Anyone got any suggestion on what mods I should do for my car?.. say I got RM5K to spare at the moment?

vprj.. how is your waja?

ksgoh.. what is your ride?

vprj

Oct 22, 2004
USJ
well, car ride is great. comfy too. For what i understood, accent have smaller built compared waja right, meaning that not that spacious inside rite? i like the brake light. nice...

kingkong

Oct 3, 2004
PJ
www.myaccentclub.com
vprj,

yeah.. if you are comparing cabin size then Waja is bigger. The cabin size of an accent is about the same as a vios. The boot size looks the same if not bigger than a Waja.. only my opinion.
So far no one complain about the cabin size and I have manage to squeeze in 5 person in the car comfortably. This weekend I will be driving to Melaka from PJ with 5 ppl in my car.. will seek their feedback if the ride comfy or too cram for long distant ride. The only thing is I find the back seat looks too vertical for my liking..

vprj

Oct 22, 2004
USJ
the fog lamp, try to check it cos most accent facing prob with their fog lamp where it breaks or crack. another thing is there's a wind sound behind your car right when driving at high speed? it comes from the antenna, as what they told me. lastly, the front grille, cromed but easily peeled off. try to watch that out too... the rest, no issue yet except the cd player... r u malaccan?

vprj

Oct 22, 2004
USJ
haaa? this saturday ka? where? wats the bride name? i'm going back this sat too for wedding dinner...

vprj

Oct 22, 2004
USJ
ya lo... anyway, drive safely cos now the traffic police starting to do some OPS

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i got tis "petua" from my "orang tua"... just wanna share wit u all lor...

wen ur car so old like mine, u will xperience klekang sound when u closed ur door rite? here wat to do...

open ur door, see the black rubber around ur door? see wether it oledi hav litle hole. if ur door don hav hole 1, oso can use tis "petua"

now, use "aquarium hose" (which ppl use to connect from air pump to bubble the fish...), jolok inside the rubber to make them become thicker and stiffer(cut little hole...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience