Who is GTR Tuning Expert in Msia ?

Freeflow

Known Member
Oct 6, 2009
Selangor
Hi,

wanna ask which are the few best garages to modify GTR35 up to 800HP ? Anyone know few good names or adresses ?

thx brothers

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
ATS mostly done plug and plug job. GT Auto are much more hardcore. So what's the occasion ?

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
GT800 kit have maximum output ~800hp...

but to achieve that I believe need to modify fueling, and ECU...not a bolt-on things though...

trustgtr

Jun 18, 2009
hks gt800 with stronger internals and fueling are all part of a kit that u can purchase, it costlier but proven to be reliable. gearbox clutch upgrades would complement the engine as well. US based tuners usually have hybrid kits to offer, so its up to you to decide which fits your needs. Tuning a gtr 35 is way different from 'modification' ways of the old and basically all parts are bolt on and fit properly. cant afford to blow an expensive vr38.

Freeflow

Known Member
Oct 6, 2009
Selangor
Thanks for the replies, guys. The reason why i am asking is because i wanna find out what different options there are and what price range. because i got a 750HP (at the wheels) kit for GT-R which is faster than the NIsmo GT-R around the Nordschleife. Developed and tested on the nürburgring.

We are currently looking for proper and reliable workshops who want to distribute our kits.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm looking forward to buy kancil converted to either l5 or l2 engine..i heard that l2 engine alwiz got problem...anyone can give me advice pro n cons regarding this 2 engine...FC....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience