White Skyline BHR1301 U Are @ssH@le Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

musang

Known Member
Sep 12, 2005
Nilai&Bangi
Today I am so MAD to the Driver of this White Skyline Reg No BHR 1301 driving at 100km at the 3rd lane like he own the Hiway from Nilai to Bangi at around 8:00am to 8:15am. I think he is still driving to KL at Right Lane.

I know he is one of the formmer hear as there is ZTH sticker on left side corner rear window… I know U have a 300++HP (if it is GTR) on your engine and it is a SKYLINE but U are the most stupid As#h*le, Mo#th%r F*cker. Malay… I am a Malay to who drive old Wira but because of U As#h*le, Mo#th%r F*cker. I made Emergency Brake at 110kmh just to avoid being hit by bus that tries to overtake u on center lane…

U are really As#h*le, Mo#th%r F*cker. U has the right to use the right lane if u is cruising 110kmh to 1000kmh and let others who driving at 1001kmh to overtake. I saw ur U talking to U friend beside u laughing and u make a long Q behind U…blalalalalal driving at 100kmh on the right lane…..

So to the driver of this Skyline… U is the biggest As#h*le, Mo#th%r F*cker, Tunjei, KacilaHuda… Driver……

Sorry for my word but to the driver I mean it...

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Hey Musang.. what to do.. just ram them la if u are not satisfied with those f**ker... have a good news for u... saw one white skyline gtr ram into another car by trying to overtake the red light...haha...

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
erm...may i know the 3rd lane skyline cruising issit fast lane?

and did the bus turn on its indicator light while overtake the skyline & cut into ur lane (center lane)?

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Today I am so MAD to the Driver of this White Skyline Reg No BHR 1301 driving at 100km at the 3rd lane like he own the Hiway from Nilai to Bangi at around 8:00am to 8:15am. I think he is still driving to KL at Right Lane.

I know he is one of the formmer hear as there is ZTH sticker on left side corner rear window… I know U have a 300++HP (if it is GTR) on your engine and it is a SKYLINE but U are the most stupid As#h*le, Mo#th%r F*cker. Malay… I am a Malay to who drive old Wira but because of U As#h*le, Mo#th%r F*cker. I made Emergency Brake at 110kmh just to avoid being hit by bus that tries to overtake u on center lane…

U are really As#h*le, Mo#th%r F*cker. U has the right to use the right lane if u is cruising 110kmh to 1000kmh and let others who driving at 1001kmh to overtake. I saw ur U talking to U friend beside u laughing and u make a long Q behind U…blalalalalal driving at 100kmh on the right lane…..

So to the driver of this Skyline… U is the biggest As#h*le, Mo#th%r F*cker, Tunjei, KacilaHuda… Driver……

Sorry for my word but to the driver I mean it...
Did you hon the fella?? This is very rude indeed for causing blockage.....

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
5115, don't care la the bus indicator or what. Now the issue is this idiotic white skyline who hogged the fast lane. .

Something which EVERYBODY HATES.

And almost cost musang his life for having to emergency brake just for that Skyline fella.

Ingat Skyline so can do whatever he pleases ma.. lol.

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
This is one of the sick mentality malaysian driver have..road hogging during peak hours....the bus driver should have ram the car so that the road should be clear.

gagek7

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
seremban/tambun
i think i saw this skyline in seremban quite frequently.while driving in town he drive like he owns seremban wei..
blah la lu..
musang, wait till i can catch him while he is "peeing" somewhere (pepatah melayu la beb : "tangkap masa dia terkencing")...
that guy really gotta learn to behave himself.

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
100km/h still acceptable lah as max limit is 110km/h.... but if he is considerable enuff and saw long Q behind, by right he should give way lah out of courtesy...

anyway, Musang bro, drive safely...

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Whou...ZTH members Skyline???:rolleyes:

kRiminaLz

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
Docklands/SAlam
Visit site
i thought only kancil lady driver hogging the right lane...
now an educated with a big shit is also doing that?
funny...

y dont u give him a finger?

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Well thats no excuse. he can be doing 150 in the fast lane but if there's a faster car he's got to haul his ass over so that the faster car can overtake.

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
100km/h still acceptable lah as max limit is 110km/h.... but if he is considerable enuff and saw long Q behind, by right he should give way lah out of courtesy...

anyway, Musang bro, drive safely...

mates...
doesn't matter if he drives 110km/h coz that lane is for overtaking,so he shoud give way..this is something that most of us hates..
i bet his friend besides him was tickling his balls n that's why all the way to KL maybe,he saw no other cars..stupid motherf**kin idiot!:thefinger:
musang..copy n paste your thread to Skyline Owners..im sure they know who..

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
i thought only kancil lady driver hogging the right lane...
now an educated with a big shit is also doing that?
funny...

y dont u give him a finger?
Nowdays not onli kancil lady driver but man driver also like 2 do dat...especially especialy old fat guy wit big cars eg. Merc mostly....think dey pay d rodtax more than other cars so d road belongs 2 them...WTF!!?:banghead:

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
to me...hogging the road at 110kph is alright cause all they are doing is observing the speed limit.
Hogging the fast lane at 70kph is plain dumb.

But one thing...please make way for others if they want to overtake. Be considerate. Maybe the guy at the back rushing to somewhere important or maybe wants to find the nearest toilet. Do think of others.

Bottom line. Drive safe, and be considerate

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
to me...hogging the road at 110kph is alright cause all they are doing is observing the speed limit.
Hogging the fast lane at 70kph is plain dumb.

But one thing...please make way for others if they want to overtake. Be considerate. Maybe the guy at the back rushing to somewhere important or maybe wants to find the nearest toilet. Do think of others.

Bottom line. Drive safe, and be considerate
what do you mean hogging at 110km/h its ok?:confused: ..that's BS mann..
you dont hog the lane(3 lane hways) juz bcoz you're observing speed limit..
that lane is not even a 'fast lane' like what we always refer it to..
its meant only for overtaking..you stay at centre lane when not overtaking,even when you're at 110km/h..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys please help!

After removing the engine head,i realised one of the valve is shaky.Meaning even after tightening it,it has a little freeplay...and this can cause lost of compression and kncking...my mechanic told me that the head needs to be changed...Is there any other way?

I hav a whataspp video in my handphone but dunno how to upload liao..

thx guys:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience