Which is better for 4g63?2.0cc,2.2cc or 2.4cc for drag 2wd?

kroolada

3,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
hehehe..yup its true..

ya congrats to Malim, Apek n Sifu:listen:
for this comin sdb..ayil still using Falken n rim berat..

the best part is..syhhhhh:listen:..HERBALIFE ..(5kg turun witin a week)
jangan lupe tukar cermin depan nti kena protes lg.:biggrin:

LyPaN

Known Member
Nov 22, 2005
and the new secret weapon= Fuel..not racing fuel but...apek gila..hahahhaa

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
hehe i vote for that too , HKS and Tomei is more pricey in price compared to
Forced Performance and Brian Crower , cheap doesnt means useless hehehe , checkout the latest dyno comparison by AMS , HKS wasnt that good
i think ok laa if i use bc288 and try to rev it...must 'simpan' some money to buy other thing like solid lifter and dual valvespring....:listen:

kroolada

3,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
i think ok laa if i use bc288 and try to rev it...must 'simpan' some money to buy other thing like solid lifter and dual valvespring....:listen:
with bc spring and stock lifter can rev near 10k rpm without problem.....:biggrin:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
wow hear all the specs getting head ache already....all so kiasu wanna rev so high wanna go where ar?.? kekekek............

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
maybe u could ask GT Auto for some tips on it :D , as i know they have experience in this high rev engine cos they use one with a 93mm crank :P , solid lifter is sure a must for high rev

Last edited:

kroolada

3,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
standard oem hydraulic tappet in 4G63 and 4G93 engine can be modify like solid lifter. can adjust the tappet somemore with ur own spec by using thickness material like tin coke. potong and lapik but need to modify the lifters first.
low cost but effective. no fancy parts like tomei or bre. had done it few years ago and the result ur can see on fastest putra BFE 34 ( ori 4G93 NA engine ) on game haram. winning almost 40 game with vtec and turbo cars. lembah klang motorsport fan will remember of this putra. even fei lo vtec pun letak saham kat putra.ha3.:driver: at the race event like sdb, jempol, terengganu that putra piloted by awek pakai tudung.:biggrin:

Last edited:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
and that means...? jun better than bc?
with max lift , and degree, it doesnt determine the performance yet :D
so cant really say bro unless u got the full spec , ramp rate , etc everything of the cam spec

piramid

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
with max lift , and degree, it doesnt determine the performance yet :D
so cant really say bro unless u got the full spec , ramp rate , etc everything of the cam spec
headache already.....jo1 suggest bc, joshua says jun top end graph naik...haha....

kroolada

3,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
headache already.....jo1 suggest bc, joshua says jun top end graph naik...haha....
i already setting bc 280 cams on customer cars otr ( satria evo 1 + afc neo ). what i can says is this cam is worth the money and give good performance too. for the price and result i give 4 stars.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
If money and waiting time is not the problem just order the fp4r or 5r... but for your turbo BC will do. If JUN is your choice, it the best cam for 1g and 2g aside from GSC and FP but the price is a bit high.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im frankie aka frankaboo as a sales/IT department would like to noe more bout complaint or bad feedback that u been trough.. bcoz now daes all consumer are so quite.. so will take action for all complaint according outlets...tq for ZTHian cooperation...

name:

outlet:

complaint bout a salesperson/technician:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience