Which headlights to go for?

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
LOL, i like DIANA.

Anyway guys, I had received the headlights, and yes, I am a happy man. Love it to the max, and the maxima owners down Aussie are over-jealous lol.

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
i am thinking to replace my front 2 head light.. been searching for the black / smoked version. but somehow maybe its my taste.. the non yellow/orange on the side signal never feel nice.. maybe is me only. So thinking to buy original. If any of you need, USJ Spare part in Balakong have a pair. condition.. ok lah.

Bidtrade, the original nissan A32 light from Taiwan is it same as the A32 facelift in Malaysia? i see the small picture you attached, but its look slightly difference.

Bidtrade

Known Member
Mar 21, 2007
www.bidtrade.com.my
i am thinking to replace my front 2 head light.. been searching for the black / smoked version. but somehow maybe its my taste.. the non yellow/orange on the side signal never feel nice.. maybe is me only. So thinking to buy original. If any of you need, USJ Spare part in Balakong have a pair. condition.. ok lah.

Bidtrade, the original nissan A32 light from Taiwan is it same as the A32 facelift in Malaysia? i see the small picture you attached, but its look slightly difference.
How is the A32 facelift look ?

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
the original facelift version signal light have a yellow/orange cap. the original you post have a metallic cover. BTW if you ship over to MY, i believe I'll have to settle the Tax right?

Last edited:

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
mad: yup its certainly GC....... they have a branch in uptown too.....

weikee: i think evelithing is included to MY or until in front of u........

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
is it.. than not too bad, cause last time i import things from Japan, need to pay nescafe money.

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
coz bidtrade is actually dealing in the bidding activities that the buyer ask him to...... he is juz like the middleman dat helping the local buyer to bid in taiwan or japan bidding page n manage it to import into malaysia after the bid succeeded... maybe they juz earn some commisssion from dat..... so dat buyer juz tell him what they want and wait for the result......

Bidtrade

Known Member
Mar 21, 2007
www.bidtrade.com.my
coz bidtrade is actually dealing in the bidding activities that the buyer ask him to...... he is juz like the middleman dat helping the local buyer to bid in taiwan or japan bidding page n manage it to import into malaysia after the bid succeeded... maybe they juz earn some commisssion from dat..... so dat buyer juz tell him what they want and wait for the result......
Yes u r right, u even can look items urself n send link to me for estimate cost.

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
yes, they are just providing the bidding and shipping services on behalf of the customers. Their rate is inclusive of exhange rate and the custom tax (for Malaysian case).

I did away without the tax rate, only the service rate. So pretty good deal :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Volvo car owners are always assured of the best every time they send their rides to authorized Volvo service centers for periodic maintenance or trouble shooting but starting today, 1 July, until 30 September, owners stand to be rewarded with savings on parts and service vouchers as part of the carmaker’s ‘Yes You Can’ campaign.

During the campaign period, owners that send their Volvos to authorized...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience