Which front do you favour most on a 180sx?

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
hahahah..maner2 ader this guys..hahahah

that bodykit is rare also...mine type x..i think ok jugak kot :)

mokomoko,get some wide bodykit la...
My car's rear is already widebodied. 50mm extra on each side. now with uras kit but its breaking apart soon.

i may change to a full vertex kit later on provided i can even find the kit in the first place. I like the vertex ridge kit.

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
RIDGE Kit will set you back around RM8 to 9k for the full 7 piece kit I reckon. Haven't heard of anyone having the kit or even the replica kit in Msia yet...

Give Joehan of Drifthouse a holler @ 012-2122894. I remember he has the replica Vertex kit for 180s. Not the RIDGE series tho :) Niceness ^^

Regards;

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
aww man......no ridge kit.....fukc....

nanti nanti i just balik balik uras kit again. its nice no doubt. but the lips keep getting destroyed cause they flare out a fair bit.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You know you're in for an awesome drive when the manifest states a brand new and yellow 458 Italia, a Scuderia, a couple of GT3 RS old and new, a couple of R8s, both V8s and a handful of F430s just to name a few. This Breakfast drive to Port Dickson is just one of the many social activities organized by Blue Jackets, a relatively new high-end car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience