which drives better?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
look around la, some one said dont get attached to old cars...
Yalah.. What I meant was don't get hung up and insisting on old cars. If you own one and treasure it - no harm in that.

If you're a noob and looking for your first car purchase - insisting and harping on about old cars saying they are better etc etc... is not agreeable. Unless you've owned one and have experienced one - it makes no sense saying old cars > new cars cuz it's not true. If you've experienced them and cannot get over how good looking they are or how mechanical they are then great, that's personal opinion and you have plenty of reason to get an old car. If all you have is internet photos and forum discussion as your argument, it's not a strong argument.

You understand what I'm getting at here?

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Yalah.. What I meant was don't get hung up and insisting on old cars. If you own one and treasure it - no harm in that.

If you're a noob and looking for your first car purchase - insisting and harping on about old cars saying they are better etc etc... is not agreeable. Unless you've owned one and have experienced one - it makes no sense saying old cars > new cars cuz it's not true. If you've experienced them and cannot get over how good looking they are or how mechanical they are then great, that's personal opinion and you have plenty of reason to get an old car. If all you have is internet photos and forum discussion as your argument, it's not a strong argument.

You understand what I'm getting at here?
Yes, ok. I suggest AXIA...anyway that dude that mentioned about his old satria, I really dont think he got his opinion from the internet. He has actually experienced it himself, having both the satria as well as the more modern Mark X.

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Hot chicks? Of course!
I will also give some time to anyone who knows cars la, but those who talk out of their ass then I don't bother lor. ☺

V6 not too bad la, my X is V6. Good enough for daily drive, built like a tank and never gives me any problems.
V6 take and buang (when compare to inline 6). My car only got 4 cylinders, V6 win lo.

Hot chick who knows cars, Wah hard to find. You find share with me.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
V6 take and buang (when compare to inline 6). My car only got 4 cylinders, V6 win lo.

Hot chick who knows cars, Wah hard to find. You find share with me.
F1 engines v6 also. One of my favorite super sedan, the VR4 also used v6tt.

A45 and Evo, 2 of my dream cars are only 4 cyl, better than my v6 now. ☺

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Those inline 4, sounds all coming from exhaust, the crack and pops, and those DSG farts... not the engine. engine still sounds like thrash

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
Those inline 4, sounds all coming from exhaust, the crack and pops, and those DSG farts... not the engine. engine still sounds like thrash
if comparing the sound, V6 all the way (or better V8 haha). ohh, i love the starting sound of it. V6 starting sound is already head-turning (for those who can differentiate the sound laa)

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
talking about starting, my satria starter being naughty this morning. im looking for the starter to knock a bit, but cannot find. can someone point me where the starter is?
WhatsApp Image 2019-07-05 at 8.13.18 AM.jpeg

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
If you want sound, then more cylinders have better sound, v8/10/12. Even inline 6 doesn't sound that awesome IMHO. Inline 4 if it screams beyond 7k rpm then it can get hair raising too.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Unveiled at the shores of Lake Como in northern Italy, the stylishly Italianized Z4 roadster had its sheets pulled off to reveal the BMW Zagato...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience