fazidk

Muka mcm sireh put nxt to ex5 oso x so sure la...insult users of d bike only

twistedichc

Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
wtf, wasted my youthful opinions b4, wit a self presentation like that & driving 1 hella car oso them high class amoi wouldn't stick wit him, I consider him lucky to have a left over chick to have a photo wit him, seriously if I do meet him sumwhere, i'd find a way to really humiliate him right on the spot but I guess he is lucky coz us true zth members r all cool guys wit high end attitude & have @ will have 1 hella high class hot to the bone ladies on our safe hands:smokin::driver:

BuroQ

Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
Btw, his photo remind me of this
Hahahaha celaka betul la korang ni. Gelak tak ingatnya aku. Nasib baik boss takde.

Anyway, video of Jizz in my pants peterj? Can't wait to watch the series that this guy will be acting on Astro starting this February. With Terry Crews in the group? hopefully its not a total let down hahaha...

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013
Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a cheap*wigs and it is perfect.
Your marketing is bad, therefore, you should feel bad.

twistedichc

Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
sumhow sumwhere I think I've seen this face live @ at least sumthing that make me wanna decay myself as fast as possible coz if I were dead even my corpse couldn't stand to see him

fazidk

sumhow sumwhere I think I've seen this face live @ at least sumthing that make me wanna decay myself as fast as possible coz if I were dead even my corpse couldn't stand to see him
Hahahahahahaha bro u really have a way wiz words...these especially crack me up non stop:rofl:

If TS is handsome, then I'm Chris Hemsworth or Christian Bale level already......*Cabut*

Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a cheap*wigs and it is perfect.
Unfortunately, his hair looks like coconut husk (sabut kelapa).
also, he desperately need Conditioner.

mh wong

Feb 14, 2012
Since he is so rich. My advise to him, pls employ a fashion advisor, consultant, dun no te actual terms. To upgrade his fizikal looooks. Mayb still got hope lol

Pictures showing the 2010 livery of Kimi Raikkonen's Citroen C4 WRC, and the Finn's WRC race-suit, have been released by Red Bull.

In stark contrast to his Ferrari red ensemble of 2009, Raikkonen's new colour scheme is predominantly blue.<!--more-->

His car features an all-blue bonnet, and blue pained...