Which auto flip side mirror would fit on a G100?

everblur

Known Member
Mar 9, 2006
... preferably with minimal modifications to the "tapak".... anyone?

also... are there any auto flip mirrors that is also a power mirror (with a control switch) and side indicators as well?

Speed Demon

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Selangor
www.freewebs.com
The only model of Charade which came with powered auto-flip mirrors is the Detomaso which fits on the G200 chassis. I'm not sure how hard it is to modify the stand. I've also heard of Mitsubishi side mirrors fitted on the G100 but this one had quite a bit of work to do.

everblur

Known Member
Mar 9, 2006
I heard kancil/kelisa wld fit just right... has anyone tried?

everblur

Known Member
Mar 9, 2006
That's alright bro. Since you're a power mod person... what do you think of having a bolt on turbo on a standard G100 engine? Let's put the cost aside.... I know it's gonna cost a bomb but apparently according to this shop, I can achieve up to 200hp.... fact or fiction?

n3sta_n_roses

Known Member
May 8, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
everblur said:
That's alright bro. Since you're a power mod person... what do you think of having a bolt on turbo on a standard G100 engine? Let's put the cost aside.... I know it's gonna cost a bomb but apparently according to this shop, I can achieve up to 200hp.... fact or fiction?
waaa..really?200hp,thats too much woo..any comment on that speedy taiko??

p/s:aaron,i've heard L5 side mirror can fit in g100 wif minor mod oni at the tapak..happy DIY!`:_:

brian84

Known Member
Jun 19, 2006
yo, bro.........i think kancil 1 can coz mine got 1 side is kancil side mirror.......:P
i oso trying 2 find the 1 can flip 1......coz mine 2 not even 1.......1 is standard, 1 is kancil... -.-"

inform me if u got 1......
thanx bro....;)

everblur

Known Member
Mar 9, 2006
brian, found out that L5 one fits almost right....

diablo, haha... so the fella trying to con me la? :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mazda recently aired the upcoming Skyactiv technology that would be debut in their upcoming Mazda car line-up. The commercial showcases the upcoming all new 4 Cylinder Engines, New Chassis Designs and Manufacturing Methods and all new Skyactiv Transmissions. Check out the breath-taking video.

YouTube - ‪Mazda Skyactiv Technology TV Commercial Japan 2011.‬‏
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience