Where's a good place to get ori Japan rims?

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Hi guys,

Where is a good place (where they have many rims in stock to choose from) to get ori Japan rims, used or new? Where the price is fair and quality good? I'm talking about Advan RGs or SSR C's, etc....

I've seen in mags places like R-One or Podium Motorsports in Sunway.... are they any good??

Cheers

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
bro, try Auto Dynamics in Sunway...the prices r much cheaper...mostly used Jap rims...0126739891 Meng. opp row row with Tom's...same row with beemerholic...yellow n blue buildings

rakyat

Known Member
Apr 7, 2009
Possible to PM a map to Kazuto? PMed Dorifmun oso no response

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
sorry,just wondering......what diff does it make whether if it's ori Jap rims n Taiwanese ones??i know there's a vast diff between engines,cars etc made in certain countries but rims??Care to explain abit....maybe i'm missing out important stuffs such as weight n quality....guys??:adore:

rakyat

Known Member
Apr 7, 2009
Japan is ori - lighter and workmanship / QC guaranteed the more expensive ones are 1 piece forged from alloy and magnesium; meant for performance/track racing since its light and durable

Taiwan is imitation - weight more & workmanship not as percise, meant to look like the ori but not for performance - heavy & easily dent

Bump: price wise oso different-la Japan probably 2x to 3x taiwan rims

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam
Japan is ori - lighter and workmanship / QC guaranteed the more expensive ones are 1 piece forged from alloy and magnesium; meant for performance/track racing since its light and durable

Taiwan is imitation - weight more & workmanship not as percise, meant to look like the ori but not for performance - heavy & easily dent

Weight now so la bro now taiwan one also very light...

Now more to quality...Taiwan easy to dent lo..

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
i remember using those 17" Enkei 5 spoke rims back in 1997,rpo 1 is it??but back then it didn't cost me much.....white ones with blue line,made in Japan stuff.....but nowadays they're so expensive.....n yes,they were damn light n could withstand my taman potholes compared to the recent SSW which i bought in Port Klang....heavy somemore......:driver:......thank you for the explanation,but guys,could u please state the price range for japanese rims n taiwanese rims so that inexperienced dudes like me won't be ripped off when buying rims....:adore::adore::adore:

DaDoctor

Known Member
Aug 2, 2008
Try munlee at puchong...
They have nice japanese rims in stock too...

rakyat

Known Member
Apr 7, 2009
Mun Lee pricing expensive-la but have many nice rims in stock

Bump: Mun Lee pricing expensive-la but have many nice rims in stock

DaDoctor

Known Member
Aug 2, 2008

yeah i know, but their price depends on who u ask the price there :thefinger:

Bump:

yeah i know, but their price depends on who u ask the price there

rakyat

Known Member
Apr 7, 2009
Ya, I notice that too; I asked the tall specky guy and he gave competitive price. Next mth ask other staff the same rim and RM1k difference, I was thot the price increase oredi due to bad economy:rofl:

Bump: Ya, I notice that too; I asked the tall specky guy and he gave competitive price. Next mth ask other staff the same rim and RM1k difference, I was thot the price increase oredi due to bad economy:rofl:

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee
Bro my advice is... Find urself a rim in ZTH... If u an Enkei Die Hard like me... U wold'nt have time to go to Kdai potong every week... In here also got alot of runner who can outsource rare rims. For instance like me, I do my shopping from Singapore and then sell in ZTH. Often got good response from my fellow customer...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
marketplace has many rims to choose.....juz need yr determination and negotiation. much cheaper than buying outside......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dunno is repost, helping fren to post, Car stolen in front of her house, lost today early morning.

Car: Black Honda Civic 2.0s '08
Mod: No, stock standard c/w original module bodykit, tinted
Number plat: BJS1808
Place: Klang, Meru.

Person to contact: PDRM or 0162123813(Alan)

Anyone seen the car moving around pls contact the number above.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience