Where to service 1jz-gte turbocharger

Sep 13, 2006
Anyone one knows where to get 1jz-gte standard Ct12a turbocharger serviced? currently my turbo unit is leakage oil through the turbo seal...so producing white smoke during idling.....and no smoke during on the move.....valve seal was recent changed.....and I have found oil traces in the air intake hose to the intercooler...

Please kindly help by providing contact details of workshop.(around KL or Klang Valley). Thanks.

miata

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
I had the same problem , i suggest turbo tong in cheras . He replaced the ceramic fins with steel wheels to withstand more boost but its a bit more laggy now

xtreme_simon

Sep 13, 2006
thanks miata...I did called them up to check if they could do it.....they say it takes one day and typical cost about RM500....is this pricing good?...and do they do a good job?......I woorried that they will just give me a turbo unit from chop shop instead of rebuilding mine.......I don't intend to change the blades as you have mention the lag....they reason for ceramic is lightweight and heat resistant.....similar reason why ceramic used for brake pads......

when you brought your turbo to tong turbo....did you bring the entire turbo unit with the waste gaste as well as attached tubings(for oil and water)?.....would they clean out any clog in the oil return tubing?...do you have to replace the oil return lines as well as gaskets for the tubings as mention in the workshop manual?....

thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, my Honda Civic Ek Type R has been stolen 1week ago, i've made police report but nothing goes on, my fren has spotted the car in few diffrent places but lost track, suspected 2 malay guys ware driving dangerously and freaking fast on the road using the same reg no plate and the car still in 1piece...pls pls pls help me contact me 012-2629705, or 03-21159999 rakan cop, rewards will be paid off, tq so much ur all

HUKM tun razak heading sungei besi
MRR2 heading ampang
sungei besi...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience