Where to re-cone/fix 6.5 mid speakers PJ area?

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
Hi All,

Just would like to know if anyone can recommend where to fix my component speakers? Preferably in PJ, SS2, Damansara, SS3, Kelana Jaya area.

As usual, lousy installers did not cover my mids and water in the door got to the cone. I noticed a buzzing sound when bass is kicking so I removed it and discovered that there is a cracking sound when I push the cone in and also when it retracts. Like it doesn't move smoothly.

I went to a place in Old Town called KT Lim and he quoted me RM200 I side which I think it's ridiculous since my component once set was abt RM300. Plus he doesn't fix and send to someone else to do so. I'd like to deal directly with the person who's fixing it and not through a 3rd party.

Thanks in advance.:banghead::banghead:

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
Cannot register la bro. Can I have his number? Thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anybody got this installed?...is it ok?...coz im comtemplating on either GAB soft hard hi lo or Kayaba RS Pro hi lo...significant difference in pricing...GAB @ 2.2k n the Kayaba @ 1.3k++..some of my frens recommended me to go with kayaba as it is not that stiff compare to GAB (note: wife n small baby sometimes ride with me)...

Need advice...thanx..:biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience