Where to make spare key&alarm for GETZ?

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
Hi All,

Just wondering, where can I make a spare key for a Getz? It's one of those with the key and alarm. Called Shah Alam service and they told me key shop can do. But so far I asked key shop they can only duplicate the key and not the alarm.

Pls advice. Thanks in advance! :adore:

basis

Aug 8, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Is your car having malaysia version of alarm system or totaly CBU from korea ?

Is the alarm for CKD from malaysia , chances you can duplicate the alarm in most of the key shop.

If CBU then no choice stick to hyundai service center. May cost you a bomb. I spend RM 300 for the remote control itself. Reason no one in malaysia able to duplicate the korean remote. Difference chip set and difference frequency.

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
Is your car having malaysia version of alarm system or totaly CBU from korea ?

Is the alarm for CKD from malaysia , chances you can duplicate the alarm in most of the key shop.

If CBU then no choice stick to hyundai service center. May cost you a bomb. I spend RM 300 for the remote control itself. Reason no one in malaysia able to duplicate the korean remote. Difference chip set and difference frequency.

Thanks for your reply bro! I'm not sure since it's my GF's car. How do i check to see? Indications?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Now a days interior modification of the car has really grabbed the attentions of the car enthusiasts and they are showing up with different innovations almost every day.The reason is simple.More innovations in the car's interior materials.Car interior is a wide terminology but I will, for the sake of simplicity stick my self to the car dashboard.
Obviously the first thing of the car interior which comes into notice is the dashboard bearing lots of panels and slots and if job well done,one...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience