Where to go to re-tune ?

TheSquee

Known Member
Jul 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys im running a b16a just changed my exhaust and fuel pump and i wanna go re-tune my car , currently running m7 em-con.. do advice where i should go how much roughly is the fee for a re-tune ?

thanks !

PS: anybody knows the number of daniel lee in Bandar Sri Damansara i used to send my car there to install the em-con

jun_ng_1208

Known Member
Jul 2, 2008
Cheras
Hey guys im running a b16a just changed my exhaust and fuel pump and i wanna go re-tune my car , currently running m7 em-con.. do advice where i should go how much roughly is the fee for a re-tune ?

thanks !

PS: anybody knows the number of daniel lee in Bandar Sri Damansara i used to send my car there to install the em-con
Are you referring to Daniel from DTuning? If yes then I got his contact ;) I can PM you if that's the one you need ;)

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I vote GT Auto... :) Expensive, yes. But they take pride in their work.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i suggest u tune it on a loaded dyno, such as the dyno dynamics for best result, available in millennium motorsports asia. talk to joshua thiran there for more detail

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
GT Auto has dyno dynamics and dyno jet. I do not agree that using a dyno dynamics to tune would give you best results, because it depends on what you are aiming to tune. if its WOT, dyno jet can do an equally good job.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
ive seen a lot of examples on how an engine performs on the road after being tuned on both dyno machine, and most prefer the dyno dyanmics. gt auto bought one for a reason u see

TheSquee

Known Member
Jul 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
im actually just interested in checking if my AFR is messed up since i changed my fuel pump , exhaust system ( extractor , piping , muffler ) and my FC now is horrible =_=

and i need more low end power , any idea how much would they charge to tune my car at GT Auto or Millenium on their dyno dynamic ?

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
Your post has been updated every hour as you can see...
Kindly show us the dyno later on wherever place you go for dyno...haha:wavey::wavey:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
im actually just interested in checking if my AFR is messed up since i changed my fuel pump , exhaust system ( extractor , piping , muffler ) and my FC now is horrible =_=

and i need more low end power , any idea how much would they charge to tune my car at GT Auto or Millenium on their dyno dynamic ?

I dunno how much they charge for honda, previously tune at gt auto and millenium for my 93t, rm400(Gt Auto) and rm300(Millenium)..

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I dunno how much they charge for honda, previously tune at gt auto and millenium for my 93t, rm400(Gt Auto) and rm300(Millenium)..
How come you go tuning at both places? And how was your experience?

ive seen a lot of examples on how an engine performs on the road after being tuned on both dyno machine, and most prefer the dyno dyanmics. gt auto bought one for a reason u see
I don't disagree with that. I was just saying use the right tool for the right job :)

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
ixeo, dyno dynamics has always been the perfect tool for me in this instance

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
How come you go tuning at both places? And how was your experience?

1st time tune, went to Millenium, car got prob, once boost increases to 1bar and above, misfiring very bad..So had to settle the prob, few weeks later came back to Millenium again but too bad dat day Jo had to go Cyberjaya for drag competition, so i went to Gt Auto..

Can't really say who's better cos my car got prob with misfiring earlier, so i cannot really compare..

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
on the dyno dynamics, road tuning isnt needed anymore, weve compared the results between on this dyno and on the road, they are the same je. ive seen afr going lean from dynojet to the road many times, hence y its not my cuppa tea

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello sifus.. I'm looking for a reliable machine shop in KL/Selangor to do full balancing together
with crankshaft bearing fittings for 4g93. Anyone can recommendations?

Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience