Mar 19, 2006
hi, my windscreen crack seriously.

i would like to have some contacts for windscreen,

whats the market price?

Please advise, oem also can..:)

protogyl

Jan 8, 2009
Selangor
as far as i know there are 3 types in the market. i got mine cracked too, but managed to stop the crack from becoming more serious. when i did mine, i asked around and came out with this :

1. original nissan japan rm45++ including installation
2. china brand tempered glass plus the nissan brand rm20++ including installation
3. china brand tempered glass without the nissan brand rm1000max including installation

chromeibanez

Known Member
Aug 17, 2008
as far as i know there are 3 types in the market. i got mine cracked too, but managed to stop the crack from becoming more serious. when i did mine, i asked around and came out with this :

1. original nissan japan rm45++ including installation
2. china brand tempered glass plus the nissan brand rm20++ including installation
3. china brand tempered glass without the nissan brand rm1000max including installation
where is the place? is that the standard price???:confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone here do experinced with WeColor Sdn Bhd this shop? any any frens do engage thier service be4? they seems like very pro in leather, vinyl, fabric, velour, plastic or composites in automotive.

my car leather is really in bad condition. asked around holstery shop but all of them dun encourage to repair but re-wrape a brand new leather seat cover. so i was thinking can they really do the wonders for my car
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience