Where to do alignment and balancing?

cheewooi

Jun 29, 2005
Serdang
Hi
I looking to do alignment and balancing for my tires. I need a reputable shop that did a quality job around Klang Vallley with a reasonable price.

Thank you

cheewooi

Jun 29, 2005
Serdang
sakuraguy said:
Srimuda Sect 25 .. Klang area's are also cheap. Ure desired location is too big .. Klang Valley is big .. where u specifically want?
Preferably in Subang, Seri Kembangan, PJ area...

ylkien

Known Member
May 17, 2005
KL/PJ
There is a shop in Taman SEA. He uses the old method of alignment, which I heard is the best. The shop is a corner shop, behind giant.

wetwetwater

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
Puchong
Visit site
go to sunway, same row as Links Racing, near Hiper Racing. The shop name Kin Alignment.

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
OOi tyre services... an old cock with almost 30years of experience doing alignment ...he normally wouldnt want to do alignment alone as wat he wants is everyting in perfect order..tat includes balancing, chambering(if needed),castering(if needed)...n d guy's mood is weiredly strange at times ... but old man ma...it worth every penny spent...n u wouldnt believe wat u r driving once u went ther for d 1st time... its in danau kota setapak

khairulishak

Known Member
Jun 15, 2004
Star Park
go to jln genting klang at setapak jaya, near kfc.. manual blancing n alignment. go to the shop morning coz banyak kereta maaa...

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
i tried tat shop b4... quite popular oso in setapak....but stil not as chun as d one inside danau kota...

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
go BMW do la......hahahahahahahahahaha

guranteed straight until u no need to hold your steering lol

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
i experienced b4......went to personal shop.....kena con like hell

went back Proton Factory.....damn good the uncle....explain everything clearly to me somemore teach me how to see the alignment computer

Personal Shop
* they need to pay shop rent
* want faster to settle 1 car by 1 car cause $$$

Service Factory
* as the worker there no need concern about paying rent
* take their own sweet time....they get salary no point working so fast

minikar

Known Member
Jun 24, 2005
Cyberjaya
any good shop around serdang-kajang, i meant a good one not that technician that that take instruction fr computer

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
even by watching d computers ther wil have 'error tolerences'... perfect alignment can only be obtain as chinese pl say need 'kung fu' ..hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here are some pictures of the recent Bukit Tinggi time trial event catered to the supercars. These are just a fraction of the action-packed weekend. <b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience