Where should this holder place at?

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Just now i sent my 2 to did some regular service,and my mechanic found dis holder fell at the under-tray...here the pix:

The mechanic told me he can't find the exactly place to fix it back.....so any senior's here know where should i fix it back? what holder is that?looks like some hose holder or bush holder?

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
yup one of the hose holders.

the nut was missing or came off loose hense the holder dropped.

which or where exactly, you need to compare with another MR-S. of hand i doubt anyone can tell it's exact location.

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Thx for the info guys('',)
kool,mine is 2 not S la..=P
how if i just ignore it?coz the engine bay side really complicated,i think it just a holder,won't harm anything 1 right?

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
bro,it would be fine if the hose is located in your cockpit,what if the hose is actually "dancing" under your hood?

btw,where did the mech found this holder?

there is once i found a clip (those used at door card to clip with door) inside my cockpit after coming back from accessories shop of mine friend,been trying to get which clip is missing and took all the door card out to check.guess what,he changed some of the old clips and left 1 used clip in my cockpit...took me around 2hours man :mad:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

On 28/3/2005 ...just got my vacuum meter ..bought from ftzone for RM88 :P...cannot wait already so started DIY installation at 3pm...

What we have here is defi-like vacuum meter :D :lol:

[attachmentid=45145]
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience