Where Can I Find 2nd Hand Suspension Members??

escksu

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Singapore
My Satria Neo went thru a bad accident (mount kerb and hit tree) quite sometime ago. It has been repaired but the handling is just horrible now. Hence I am planning to replace all the suspension members/subframe etc but getting brand new ones is simply way too expensive. Is there anyway I could get 2nd hand ones. PErhaps from old Neos that were scrapped or something.

escksu

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Singapore
Hi Bro, no not yet. I am going to straighten the chassis and most likely a full weld up of the chassis. After that then change low arms etc....

holysniper

Known Member
May 26, 2011
N/A
Hi Bro, no not yet. I am going to straighten the chassis and most likely a full weld up of the chassis. After that then change low arms etc....
bro, go and have your front/rear arms checked. It might just be the arms bent and it wasn't spotted by the workshop. Also check your driveshaft and tie rods.

escksu

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Singapore
Yes, the arms were bent and straighten but the car is still horrible. I don't think its fully straightened as well. Hence I am thinking of just replacing all of them.

I will be getting the car for a fully chassis inspection tomorrow.

holysniper

Known Member
May 26, 2011
N/A
Woah.... Why go straightened? This kind bent must replace one.. :(

Anyway any way to contact you if there is a meetup? Or u can join the satria neo Singapore on facebook. Haha

escksu

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Singapore
Woah.... Why go straightened? This kind bent must replace one.. :(

Anyway any way to contact you if there is a meetup? Or u can join the satria neo Singapore on facebook. Haha
Hi bro. Yes, need to replace. Lots of stuffs being replace right now...... Going to get BC coilovers as well (no $$$ for more expensive ones). Then need to go to your friend's WS to change pistons. After that go for the Malacca track in Sept!!

holysniper

Known Member
May 26, 2011
N/A
Hi bro. Yes, need to replace. Lots of stuffs being replace right now...... Going to get BC coilovers as well (no $$$ for more expensive ones). Then need to go to your friend's WS to change pistons. After that go for the Malacca track in Sept!!
wah BC coilovers and change piston! putting high cams at the same time too? if change to high-comp piston, you will need to pump ron98 right?

escksu

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Singapore
Yes, almost done already..... Just 1 week to go. Now waiting for some suspension members to arrive from MY.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

After that going to Malacca in Sept!!