Wheels... what you think it's worth

SiGNAL

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Ya Mum's House
Visit site
Just wondering what you guys think this set of wheels is worth. I'm thinking of selling it but not sure what price it can fetch.

Brand : Racing Hart CP035
PCD : 100 x 4
Offset : not sure but I think it's +45

Front comes with 50% falken ST115 and rear is 50% conti tyres. It's genuine racing hart and according to the website it's weighed at roughly 5kg per wheel. And for a second hand wheel, it has no gutter rash or whatsoever.

Downside: The original colour is white but is faded so I powdercoat it with a fresh coat of white and they are some light scratches on the 2nd pic near the words.(some on the other 3 wheels due to improper securing the wheels when i took them off) But I believe the scratches can definately be polished away with deep wax easily as it's only the surface.

So any ballpark figure?

Last edited:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
original racing hart rims??...

mayb can fetch quite alot.... if replica version, mayb 1k or less....

anyway, nice rims.... why selling it off??...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last night my fren's satria got break in at OUG. Broke the side window and got into the car. Among the stolen items are avcr blue screen, emanage, greddy boost meter, PRO meters, futsal shoe and so on ... When my fren was about to go take his car, the bugger was still there dismantling his stuff. The bugger was a chinese guy, quite tall.
When notice my fren was approching, the bugger escaped in a perdana. 1st batch v6, the colour is silver brownish, the plate is WJE...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience